Tomorrow - Yunho x Mingi - fluff

Yunho came back late. Everyone was asleep. Mingi was only pretending to be. He heard Yunho stumble in the hall, and after considering just staying in bed, he quickly realized that he just couldn't. Yunho might need a helping hand, and Mingi could never let him struggle, not when it was so easy to slip out of bed and out of his room.

He found Yunho struggling to take off his shoes by the door.

«Want some help?» he asked after having watched him for a few seconds. Yunho didn't even realize Mingi was there until he spoke.

«Min, you scared me!»

«Sh,» Mingi scolded him and kneeled in front of him, taking his shoes off. «Be quiet, everyone is asleep.»

«I thought..»

«Sh!» Mingi was firmer now, and when he looked up at Yunho, he found his best friend had tears in his eyes. «Hey, what's wrong?»

«Don't be mad at me, Min.»

«I'm not,» he said, getting up and putting Yun's shoes away. «Do you need something to eat?»

«You're mad,» Yunho pouted, in a very cute, drunk way.

«Come here, you baby,» Mingi huffed, pulling the lanky man to the kitchen. He was leaning heavily on Mingi while also being adorable.

«MinMin, I'm sad,» Yunho said as Mingi placed him on the counter. Lifting him was no easy task, but when he cooperated, Mingi managed to get his big body up there. Mingi didn't consider how he suddenly became so much taller than him when he sat there looking down at him. Standing in between his legs suddenly felt dangerous.

«You're not sad, Yun, you're just drunk.»

«No!» Yunho whined, but Mingi didn't look at him. He wasn't strong enough.

«You want leftovers from dinner?»

«Mingi,» Yunho pouted, grabbing his arm as he moved away from him. «Please look at me.»

«I don't want to,» Mingi grumbled, trying to break free from his grip. He wasn't trying very hard, though, to be honest. Yunho easily pulled him back in between his legs.

«I'm sorry I went out tonight.»

«No need,» Mingi shrugged, looking anywhere but his face.

«I'm really sorry.»

«Whatever.»

«You know what I want is to always stay with you.»

Mingi didn't say a word, but when Yunho put a finger under his chin and tilted his head up, Min saw that Yunho also had tears in his eyes.

«Yeah, well, we can't.»

«We can't,» Yunho agreed, but his eyes had found Mingi's lips. Mingi's plush, soft lips. He knew very well how those lips felt against his own. It had been months since he last felt them, but now it felt like he wouldn't survive another day without tasting them.

«We can't,» Mingi repeated. He was studying Yunho's beautiful face.

«I know, we can't,» Yunho said, completely true to what they had agreed with the company. They had signed paperwork on it, they had talked with the entire band, and the members had sworn to help. But no one was here to stop them right now. No one stood between them when Yunho pulled Mingi just a little closer. He put his legs around Mingi's waist, and finally, they looked each other in the eyes.

Yunho let his hands ruffle through Mingi's hair. It was messy from laying in bed.

«Did you sleep?» he asked as his eyes caressed the other's face.

«I can't sleep knowing you're out there.»

«I drank too much,» Yunho admitted. «I tried to forget about you.»

«And how did that go?»

«No amount of alcohol can make me forget my soulmate.»

Mingi leaned forward and put his lips against Yunho's. It was a gentle touch, but they both felt it to their core. Mingi was the one to put his forehead against Yunho's. They just breathed in each other's breath, until Mingi couldn't take the stench of alcohol.

«I'll help you clean up,» he said. «But first, drink.»

He handed him a bottle of water.

«Can I just have another kiss?» Yunho pouted.

«When you finish your water, you big baby.»

Yunho got his kiss, and then Mingi gave him a piggyback ride to the bathroom. He helped him get into pajamas and then took him to bed. His own bed.

«Sleep, my love,» he said as Yunho tried to kiss him again.

«But I want..»

«No. You're drunk. We're just going to sleep now.»

«Please, MinMin.» Yunho gave him big puppy eyes, and those usually worked quite well on Mingi. But not tonight.

«Tomorrow.»

«My head is gonna hurt tomorrow,» Yunho pouted.

«And I'll make your ass hurt as well.»

«Promise?» Yunho chuckled.

«Yes, you dork.»

«I love you.»

«Love you too, YunYun.»

And Mingi watched the man he loved cuddling up on his chest, pressing his nose into his neck, and falling asleep almost immediately. Now he too could sleep, knowing they would be breaking the rules together. Tomorrow.