Timeout - angst & smut - WooSanSang

tw - angst including dub con (but not quite, just want to put it out there). Smut! Hopeful ending. 

--

After the change of dorms, where San, Yeosang, and Wooyoung finally got to share a dorm, they were able to be themselves. For so long they had to sneak around, trying to keep the PDA to a minimum and only deliver what was acceptable fan service. They couldn't let anyone see that they were in fact fucking on a regular basis. Or «making love» as San liked to say, which always made Wooyoung roll his eyes. Though, he loved that about San, Yeosang knew it.

Yeo felt lucky to be loved by these two men, even though it could be a little chaotic sometimes. Both San and Woo were passionate when it came to work but also outside of work. They both wore their hearts on their sleeves, which was what Yeo found so endearing about them. He was more shy, unable to be quite as open and show how much he cared about them. So he was always looking for ways to make them feel loved.

They weren't just having sex. They were in fact in love with each other, all three of them. They had talked it all out, on several occasions, and even though their job made it impossible to be public about it, now the three of them were in a committed relationship with each other. It felt safe. It felt right. And the sex was mind-blowing. Or back-blowing, as Woo would say to tease San.

Yeosang was just getting back from dinner with some friends from outside the business when he heard loud voices. As soon as he unlocked the door and opened it, it was clear that San and Wooyoung were having one of their fights. They were so passionate, both of them, so this wasn't entirely unusual. Still, as he took off his coat and shoes, he could hear that something was different this time.

As Yeosang came to the kitchen, the two of them were sitting by the dining table, screaming at each other. It was a family rule, that they would sit down and talk it out, but they weren't really talking at this point.

«Hey!» Yeo said, finally getting their attention. «What's going on?!»

«Stay out of this, Yeosang,» San growled and looked back at Woo.

«Keep him out of this,» Woo immediately said, getting to his feet.

«That's what I just said, for fucks sake!» San was getting up too.

«Stop yelling, you're scaring Yeo, he has nothing to do with this!»

«Woo, shut up!» San said, his jaws so tight it hurt. «You don't listen to me. Like ever

«I listen plenty! Just not when you're talking bullshit, like you are tonight!»

«Right.» San looked at them both, at Yeo who was just confused, and Woo who was downright furious. «I'm not staying here,» he said, leaving the kitchen.

«You can't just leave when things get difficult, San-ah! We have to talk about this!»

«Yeah, talking would be nice! But in this family, our talks consist of you talking and us having to listen, and I'm done with that. I'm so done!»

«What the hell are you even talking about?! That is so unfair!»

«No, it's not, Wooyoung! Fucking hell!»

San picked up his wallet and jacket and stepped into his shoes. He looked at his boyfriends who were standing in the hallway just looking at him. Woo had his arms crossed, and Yeo looked like he didn't know what to do with himself.