Rui Kamishiro NSFW Alphabet

Finally got him done. I struggled quite a bit with this one since people actually requested for it and I didn't wanna let them down.😅 Anyway, out of all the original characters in the game, Rui has the best voice. I'm so in love with him. 😻

------

A(aftercare)-
Sorry but he's not to good when it comes to aftercare. Mans sleep schedule is basically non existent anyway, so after doing something so physically exhausting, he's out like a light immediately. He'll cling onto you and won't let go until he wakes up.

B(bodypart)-
On him-
His eyes. The way he's stares down at you so intensely with his bright, yellow eyes. So sexy, especially when paired with that smirk 😻 It's like he's undressing you with eyes, makes you feel so weak.

On you-
Your face :) he lives for all the facial expressions you make. Your happy ones, your excuted ones, your lewd ones. Especially loves it when he's the cause of all these beautiful expressions.

C(cum)-
He'll pull out and cum all over your ass or back/tummy, unless you beg for him to cum inside. He doesn't wanna run the risk of getting you pregnant so he'll only cum inside if you're on birth control.

D(dirty secret)-
Somno. Since his sleep schedule is shitter than a literal pile of shit, you're always fast asleep by the time he makes it to the bed, if he even makes it to bed at all. He doesn't want to wake you up and disturb you just cause he's horny. But he really wants to touch you whilst you sleep. He keeps meaning to ask if it's okay but never gets around to doing so.

E(experience)-
None. Literally everyone thinks he's a fucking weirdo(which he is, tbf) so he got no bitches. Till you at least. You're his first everything intimate. He's a very fast learner though and before you knew it, he know what your body wanted more than you.

F(favourite position)-
He loves to bend you over his desk and fuck you from behind. He'll lean down and press his chest against your back, pushing you further against the table, trapping you whilst nibbling your ear and whispering lewd things.

G(goofy)-
He can be pretty funny during sex but he prefers to keep things a little more serious. He goes "fufufu" and "Oya oya~"😻🥵💖💦🥰💖💦🥰💖🥵

H(hair)-
It's not purple.

I(intimacy)-
He's very intimate, constantly trying to press himself as close to you as possible, kissing as much of your body as he can, lots of lewd talk. Wants you to feel how much he loves and appreciates you.

J(jack off)-
He was always either too busy or too tired to do anything like that. He did it every once in a while just for relief but not just cause he wanted to.

K(kinks)-
Definitely loves degrading/humiliating you, but also praising at the same time. He's also big on teasing the everloving shit out of you. He'll deny you orgasm after orgasm until you're crying for him to let you cum.

"Fufufu~ you're such a little slut, hm? All those lewd faces and I'm not even all the way in yet! Ahh~ but you look so cute, darling, I can't get enough~"

Also this man is tall. And definitely takes advantage of that. He gets off to how much smaller you are beneath him. There's a big dom/sub thing going on.

L(location)-
His or your bedrooms. Preferably his. Over his desk. His room/workshop thing is y'alls main place to fuck cause he's usually to busy to come over to yours.

M(motivation)-
Your cute expressions get him everytime, especially your sleeping face. Too cute! Calling him master randomly gets him in the mood too.

N(NO)-
There us absolutely nothing on this planet he won't try at least once. However, he won't do anything you don't like. Seeing you feeling truly uncomfortable and unhappy is a massive turn off for him.

O(oral)-
Yessir, he loves it. Especially when you give him head from under his desk whilst he's working. It's a great way of getting his attention. He'll tug roughly on your hair, pushing you down further and chuckles when he hears you gag before apologising.
He definitely eats you out and stops just before you cum only to start going again. He spends a good amount of time down there. He's very good at it too.

P(pace)-
Unless he's in an especially evil mood, he's gonna be railing you hard from the get go. Not even giving you the chance to adjust, he's fucking you into the next life. But if he is feeling more evil than usual, he's gonna be going unbearably slow, just to tease and hear you beg for it.

Q(quickie)-
He prefers to take his time to really tease you, so quickies aren't really his thing. But because of his busy schedule (school, WxS, creating things ect.) Sometimes quickies are all you can get.

R(risk)-
He'll tease you in public without shame. When you're having lunch at a cafe with the rest of the wonderlands crew, he'll slip his hands beneath the table to play with you.
He'll slap your ass when you walk by eachother in the hallways with a wink.
He'll purposely stands closer than he needs to and is much handsier when with a group, basically smothers you, just for the sake of teasing. He'll pull you onto his lap and not let you go during breaks and lunches, his face buried in your neck. He calmed down a bit when Tsukasa and Nene called him out for it.

S(stamina)-
Boy this man. W e a k. He spends so much time with foreplay partly to distract you from the fact that he absolutely cannot last more than one round of the actual thing. Poor boy just gets tired out way to easily.

T(toy)-
If you've got toys then he'll use them on you. He'll prolly say something degrading and humiliate you for having something so dirty when he first finds them but immediately asks if he can use them on you.

U(unfair)-
He is so fucking evil. To him, foreplay and teasing are the main event, so he's gonna spend most of his time doin just that. He'll have you crying and begging for him to just fuck you already and just completely ignore you, burying his fingers deeper and flicking his toungue faster.

V(volume)-
He's not quiet, but not loud if youvgetbwhat I mean. He makes lots of slunds but they're quiet. He lets out little gasps and hums when he's not whispering dirty things to you.

W(wildcard)-
After the time he found your toys, he went home and designed his own to use on you. Something he thought would be absolutely perfect for teasing you with. You were very embarrassed when he showed it to you. But it was amazing and became a regular thing for you to use.

X(x-ray)-
He's long, about 7 inches, but a little more on the skinnier side.

Y(yearning)-
Pretty high, since y'alls first time his sex drive shot up. Although he can only last one round, he can go pretty much everyday. Usually too busy for that though so maybe two times during the school week and definitely during the weekend.

Z(zzz)-
Immediately. Sometimes he's asleep before even pulling out.