VBS Kaito NSFW Imagine

Ahhhahahahshhahqhebnajs I feel bad I couldn't get pt2 of the birthday special out on beloveds birthday wahahh but I couldn't get into it, the fic wasn't coming to me like it usually does and I couldn't force anything out dawg ahsjwjaj sorrrryyyyayay
This fuckin imagine though came flying out of me like a fucking missile, I was going ham writing this uahhh fr.
Firm believer thab VBS Kaito is such a whore he can cum from just cockwarming nah nah bro can cum untouched BAHHAHA WTFF IS WRONG WITH ME anywah enjoy

---------------------------------------

Imagine,

Meiko trusting you and Kaito to take care of the cafe whilst she and Luka go for a stroll.
Quite an easy job, considering the lack of people in the Sekai.
A nice quiet, easy job.
Not when Kaito's around though, obviously.
Vivid Bad Squad walk in, looking for a place to hang out after a successful practice for their next performance.
They sit at the bar across from where you and Kaito are stood.
They pay no mind to how close Kaito is stood behind you, his back pressed flush to yours, his arms tight around your waist and his head dropped onto your shoulder.
He's always been clingy, they think.
But what they don't know is that he's currently burried balls deep inside you.
He's been using you as a cockwarmer since Meiko first stepped foot out of her cafe.
The only thing stopping you from being caught by the four infront of you was the bar counter.
You felt him throb inside of you and let out a small whimper into the crook of your neck.
Ahh you're just too warm and tight and it feels sooo good being inside you.
Kaito could barely hold himself back from bending you over and fucking you infront of your friends.
The noise he made caught the attention of the four teens who asked if he was okay.
"Oh-! Oh, yeah! Yeah, he's fine. Just feeling a little un-unwell this evening. He made another weird drink combo and it didn't-ah- didn't sit well with your tummy, did it?"
They accepted your lie immediately, not bothering to comment on your stuttering.
They knew how shy you could be.
And how stupid Kaito could be.
Kaito shook his head against your skin, his soft hair tickling you.
You let out a little giggle, the sound sending shivers down your lovers spine and straight to his cock.
He twitched and pulsed, a warm feeling blooming deep in your tummy.
He came.
You gasped as the hot liquid filled you.
There was so much of it!
It was already beginning to drip down your thighs and he hadn't even finished yet!
A few seconds passed as Kaito attempted to recollect himself behind you.
He slowly pulled out of you and subtly tucked himself back into his pants.
You were glad to have worn a long summer dress today, there was no way you could've gotten away with having cum leaking down your thighs otherwise.
"Ah! I feel so much better now, Y/n! Your love alone is enough to cure any illness of mine!"
You boyfriend laughed leaning on the counter besides you and cupping your cheek in one large hand.
He pressed a quick kiss to your lips and flashed you a sly smile.
Turning towards your friends, he struck up a conversation with Toya like nothing had just happened between the two of you.
You sighed.
"Can I get you guys uh anything to drink? Maybe...?" You asked, fiddling your thumbs.
Before Kohane could answer you, An spoke up.
"Actually I just remembered! We have a test tomorrow, Akito, Toya. We should go and study!"
She grabbed Kohane's hand and dragged her out of the cafe, yelling about having her study with her.
Akito also stood up, pulling Toya by the hood of his jacket.
"What is Shiraishi on about, we don't have a-uh!"
He began before Akito roughly pulled on his collar to shut him up.
Once the four returned to the real world, they stood in an awkward silence for a few moments.
An was the one to break it.
"Dude... they were totally fucking.."
Akito held his head in his hands, groaning dramatically.
"Bro that was fuckin traumatising..."
Toya and Kohane stood dumbfounded.

Meanwhile

"Kaito! They- they definitely knew!"
You whisper yelled, glaring at him cutely.
He cooed and cupped your cheeks again, squishing them.
"Aw darling, don't worry. I'm sure they had no idea. Now, let's go to the back. I'm not done with you yet!"

------------------------------------

AUGHHHH Anyway uhhh yeah um um um I uh wanna um be uhhh used by him like that anyway goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow <33