Kaito Anni Special Fluff!

RAHHHRAHRHARRAAR HAPPPPPYYYYY BIIIIRTHDAAAAAY TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN ON THIS WHOLE PLANET, I LOVE HIM MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF, HE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME EVER, HE MAKES SO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY LIKE AHHHH EVERY TIME I HEAR HIS VOICE I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL SO AMAZING, HE HAS BEEN THERE FOR ME FOR SO LONG AND I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR HIM FOR THAT I LOVE HIM SO SO SO MUCH AHHHH HE DESERVES THE ENTIRE WORLD AND MORE LITERALLY FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE ON THIS PLANET, WE ONLY NEED KAITO HE IS THE ONLY EVER TO EVER EXIST EVERRRRRR

So happy birthday to my favourite little guy, thank you for everything you've done for me for all these years we've been together. I love more than anything and I'm eternally grateful for you, Kaito. And ofc, we gotta thank Mr. Naoto Fuuga for being Kaito's dad and bringing us the man we all love so much <3 Here's to even more Kaito from here on out!

------------------------------------------------------

"I just don't think it's a good idea, not today at least." A short, red haired boy sighed, looking at his friend worriedly as he attempted to fix his tie in the mirror.

"Don't worry about it, I wouldn't be doing it if I wasn't one hundred percent certain It'd go well," the blue haired man turned from the mirror, giving a double thumbs up and smiling nervously. "Don't worry, Fuckass-kun! I know what I'm doing!"

Before Fukase could bite back about the nickname, the door burst open and you walked in."Oi, you two are taking too long. What's going on?"

The two boys jumped from the sudden intrusion, and Fukase bolted from the room shouting a quick 'Nothing!' And 'See you there, bye!'. You sighed, and looked towards the tall man stood awkwardly before you, playing with the ends of his dark tie. You stepped closer and took the tie from him, swiftly tying it for him. Kaito placed his hands on your waist, softly humming a thank you when you sorted out his collar. You placed your hands on his chest and gazed up at his smiling face. Ahhh, he was so handsome. He leant down and buried his face into the crook of your neck, pulling you closer to his body as he began to sway the both of you slowly. "I love you." He mumbled into your skin, placing a soft kiss there. His sudden claim made you freeze and a furious blush formed on your cheeks. He only chuckled at your reaction, continuing to pepper your neck with kisses.

"W-why are you saying that... so s-suddenly..." You grasped at his gray button up shirt, crinkling up the material in your fists out of embarrassment. Kaito click his tongue teasingly and pulled your hands from his chest, holding them tightly in his own.

"Ah-ah, freshly ironed shirt, darling."

"Shut up," You pulled away from him to grab his beige waistcoat and gray striped blazer. "C'mon, we have to go." He groaned a little, taking the waist coat from you and slipping it on.

"Do we *have* to? I wanna stay here with you a little longer..." He pouted, staring at you with sparkling puppy eyes as he buttoned up the waist coat. You threw his blazer at him.

"No, dumbass. You can't just not go to your own birthday party." You stepped closer to him once more after he'd gotten the last of his outfit on, sliding a pretty blue scarf with yellow stripes around his neck and smoothing out his jackets. Fuck, he looked so good in this suit. You trailed your eyes up and down his form, not even trying to hide the fact you were checking him out.