Priest Kaito Smut

AUGHHHHH DUG THIS GEM UP. It's only 420 ehe words long so a very short imagine uwu. I was so insane for this what even- uh- anyway uhmmm yeah I- gonna link the uh, the song that somehow spawned this into my brain. LIKE, JUST LISTEN TO IT AND YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY I THOUGHT OF PRIEST KAITO idk where the rest of it, the smut bit, came from though.

-------------------------------------------------

Everytime I listen to Hikariyo Hikariyo by SukoyaCathedral I keep thinking about this one AU I thought of with Priest Kaito.

Were he's approached after a service by a couple who believe their daughter is possessed by a devil, and so after inspecting her himself, he confirms their suspicions and takes her to his office to perform an exorcism.

He sits her onto his desk, tearing her dress from her body, revealing the mark of a succubus on her navel. He tells her the only way to exorcise the succubus and free her from it's possession is to have a holy figure fuck the demon out. Since she's feeling the effects of the succubi's needs, she doesn't hesitate to let him go forwards with the exorcism.

Bending her over his desk and tearing away the rest of her clothes, whilst only unbuckling his pants to free himself, he pushes into her already dripping entrance. Due the effect the devil has on her body, she feels so sensitive and cries out in pleasure just from him bottoming out. Priest Kaito fucks her over his desk hard, feeling no mercy for the demon before him as she cries and begs and screams for him.

"Shh shh now, we're nearly there, almost done. Be good now and let me work." He whispers into her ear, and begins to recite a prayer in a language unknown to her. As soon as the holy words begin to leave his mouth, she feels a burning sensation flare in her lower tummy. She begins to writhe and thrash beneath him, the succubus inside trying to escape. Kaito pins her wrists to her back with one hand whilst the other holds her head to the wood of his desk to keep her still, never once stopping his prayer, or his hips.

"Please- p-please! It hurts!" The girl cried, kicking her legs as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"We're almost done, it's okay. You're doing so well, just hold on a little longer." He mutters. Feeling his release approaching, he begins to chant his prayer once more. The girl only screams louder when she feels him shoot his load, the hot liquid burning her insides. Then suddenly, the pain vanishes and she is left with only the feeling of a comforting warmth enveloping her. She feels a relief she hasn't felt in what feels like forever as she rests against the priests desk, panting lightly.

"There you go, you did so good. The demon's all gone now, no need to worry anymore." 

------------------------------------------------

So uh. That's that. Blessed be thy cum BAHASHASDHDAHBSHSA oh my God that's mad, so sorry to any Christians in chat. But it was a creative idea like come on. Demon repelling cum. Can't believe I would get this horny listening to Hikariyo Hikariyo. He does sound well sexy with that SukoyaCathedral tuning though holy moly. AUAHGH I love SukoyaCathedral sm, Again and Again is such a banger.  Anyway that was that, lovely jubly.