/ Fun snow fall /

Finishing up breakfast, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Micheal all made their way outside too enjoy a fun day full of snow! Tubbo bundled up Michael in a coat, a hat, and a scarf, with small gloves. Tubbo put some gloves on aswell, and Ranboo covers up in a purple scarf, and alike the others, some gloves, with some warm pants. 

" Are we readyy..!! " Tubbo shouts putting Michael in the air. " SNORRT! " Micheal says excitedly. Ranboo grabs Michael from Tubbo hands " Careful Tubs. " Ranboo said, placing Michael back down on the floor. " I was being carefulll " Tubbo whined. Ranboo held open the door for Tubbo, and then crouched down low so he could get out.

 The Sun shines  brightly, almost blinding for a moment, as Ranboo closed his eyes to block from the sun. When he opened the again, he saw Tubbo chasing Michael playfully, and grabbed him and twirled him in a circle. Michael was giggling loudly and Tubbo was laughing too. Ranboo smiled. He placed himself in the snow and began rolling a large snow ball. And one the same size. And just he was about a tall middle one a cold blast it his face and trickled of his face. He looked around and saw Tuboo snickering. Ranboo took some snow and rolled a ball and threw it back as it strikes tubbo in the face. Tubbo smiled " is that how it is big man??" Tubbo grabbed a snow ball and tossed it and Ranboo dodged it. 

" WHAT?" Tubbo shouted, "That's so cheating" He pouted. Micheal Snorted and did the same thing, making a ball and threw it. The three continued to play there game before the went in side to eat. Ranboo prepared food, chicken while tubbo when to get some apples.