/ Bird watching /

Tubbo walked out the doors a cold breeze hitting his face. He sighed, he carried a bag of bird seeds as he trotted through the Forest to be alone. Just a moment of piece..

He found a bench and sat, tossing seeds for birds to eat. As he threw out seeds birds flew down eating them. Tubbo thought to himself. He sighed..If hadn't climbed the free no of this would have happened...Ranboo wouldn't have to help him with everything.... Ranboo wouldn't have to care for Michael. Tubbo felt like a burden.

He held out some bird seed and a bird came and landed on his hand pecking away at the food.  He sighed, lucky you can fly..and use both arms he thought. As the bird finished it took off and flew into a nest. A baby bird peeled loudly and a larger bird snoozed. Tubbo Grumbled As wind stared to blow loudly. And shivered as wind blew his hair. He sighed and got up walking back home. He looked over and saw the apple tree. He rolled his eyes and arrived back at the house. Tubbo quickly walked up stairs and past Ranboo who was in the kitchen.

 That's it. Tubbo was going to lose it. Why did this have to happen to him. He started sniffling and soon gave way to silent tears. Michel who was walking into the room quickly turned around and ran down stairs to tell 'Boo' that 'Bee'. Was crying. After Michael informed Ranboo he had a look of concern on his face as walked upstairs slowly. Michel waited downstairs.

Ranboo peaked into the door, and indeed saw Tubbo crying as he stared at his arm angrily. " Tubbo...? " Ranboo muttered, walking in. Tubbo looked over and quickly looked away wiping away his tears.