Chapter 13 - Later...

(WILFRED POV)

Right now, I found myself getting licked by a lion beast that looks absolutely intimidating. He looked at me from head to toe as he spun around me... I felt like he wanted to see right through me.

Someone, please help me! His face! His face is too close! Spooky! His physique and features is extraordinary make him looks so powerful and absurdly terrifying. His breath hits me! I have his nose in my face! I have his nose in my face!!!

Randolph is dripping sweat all over his body right next to me. His expression is the same as ever, but I'm sure he's as tense as I am.

What the hell is this?!

We got closer to Leonidas after following Marx and Theo's footsteps, so we decided to visit our friend's house because we're invited by Chikayuki-kun's warm invitation.

Randolph's face is no longer expressive as before, but his attire is always that of a perfectly dressed cool knight and his hair has already grown out a bit. However, all of the years that have passed didn't provided us with experience to know what we have to do now in this situation!

"This perverted father! What did you do to Chika's friends? Ugly old man!"

"Urgh!"

The beastman that appeared in front of me, attacked him from a distance with a... Flying kick...

"Douglas! What are you doing? Ungrateful son!"

"Stop being so rude to them, damn it! I already told you so many times!"

Oh, I remember. This person is Chikayuki-kun's partner!

"Wilfred-san! Wilfred-san! It's great to see you after such a long time!" Chikayuki-kun came running in a hurry from the other side of the garden. "Are they bothering you a lot? Please forgive them."

"No, Chikayuki-kun. I am sorry. It was my fault for coming so suddenly... Although well, over there..."

"Oh, that's Hector-sama. You must didn't recognized him in that state. He must have been so glad to see you!"

"Oh... I thought he was going to eat me."

"Not at all. Come in, let's talk inside the house!"

Randolph and I were led by Chikayuki-kun into his house... But did he call this a house? Well, is this rather the figure of a mansion? Is Chikayuki-kun a nobleman and he never told me?

Randolph and I went through several large rooms and finally stopping at what appears to be a living room. We sat on a huge sofa.

The tea that Chikayuki-kun gave me seems a bit nostalgic to me... It was the same tea I drank when I first met him.

"Delicious..."

Randolph was about to drink his tea as well... But then, he stood up vigorously when he saw the animated and powerful figure of the ancient king.

"Oh dear, my dear Wilfred."

"Sir..."

"What about that sir? Certainly we only met for a short time, but we are already friends! Or are we not?"

"We are, of course we are. But then, how should I call you?"

"You can call me Hector or 'The love of my life'.  Whichever name that you find the most beautiful."

"Dad, please... Don't start."

Chikayuki-kun's companions enters the living room and they sat on the couch, settle in, and started giving us some pretty nice smiles. But strangely Randolph is still standing.