Chapter 7 - The Circle of Human Love Meeting

(HECTOR POV)

The meeting place is in the underground where the sunlight never hits and the air is stagnant due to humidity. In the past, there was a strong rumor that this was a site that served as a meeting place for a certain mysterious sect... Maybe it's true. Even tonight, several men in black robes, capes, and masks that cover their faces are in meeting.

The main figure shows himself in the centered on the podium in the center of the round hall.

Although he wears a black cape like the other assembled men and covers his face with the same black mask, it's impossible to hide the dignity and powerful aura that emanates from him. He is unmistakable and clearly, the Silent Wise King, the former king, Hector.

"Brothers! Today, the 137th gathering of the circle of human lovers has just began!"

When the "Mysterious Lord" declares this in a rather dignified voice, immediately, there is a cheer coming from all over the place afterwards.

That's right, this is a gathering place for the circle of the beastman that love the human race. Something organized by our protagonist, Hector. In the past, only a dozen of people came, but as soon as the existence of Chikayuki Shinra was widely shown in the country, the number of members increased dramatically and now, it's a gathering of several hundred people.

The condition to become a member is to love the human race. Of course, they always conduct a personal investigation in secret so the dangerous men and those who just want to have fun don't get mixed up.

All members are businessmen, royals, guards, military, strong and important people who can only be themselves there. For example, the diplomatic man whose arm is embroidered with the word of 'Human Love' with gold thread on a black robe, is a part of the fish tribe. A boss's son, actually. Nearby, the so-called 'spring-summer' special collection of Chika-chan doll is in the hands of an Urfair war hero, known for his bravery and leadership. Feared by the hostile nation and called 'The demon wolf'.

"I had to fix my wrist seam on my own, but I think it looks great," he says. His physique is terribly thick.

The heads of the trade guilds, who are distributing this doll, are the chief ministers, knights and servants who are in charge of the national politics of Leonidas. Of course, they all wear a black mask and a robe. It's because it because it was embarrassing if people know who them are.

"Now, we will talk about the miracles created by the human race! We will start with the report on the economic effects caused by Chika-chan from inside and outside Leonidas!"

Hector is the only one who calls Chikayuki-sama, Chika-chan.

This is the official report from country 'A', "Chikayuki-sama prepares delicious food with ingredients from our hometown and it became popular in the capital. Our exports are eight times higher now."

The food that was talked is just rice. But it's true that seasonings that hadn't budged at all for a long time, have been selling surprisingly well. Along with this, the country has been positively influenced because there is now a gigantic expansion of agricultural land. Chikayuki-sama is the god of the country, the salvation of the world.