Chapter 4 - Chikayuki Childcare Journal

[MONDAY]

Diary:

I want to report that Gale and I just had little twin bears.

I still have a bit of trouble due to my magic, but now I was properly monitored and my children were born very healthy. One of them has Gale's eyes and the other one has little brown eyes. His hair was completely white at first, but in less than a week, they began to darken.

The child with the blackest skin was named Berg which means mountain, and the baby with the lighter skin is named Ade which is Earth. I love all of them! Their little faces, their rounded ears, their short limbs, their shiny fur and their plump body that is very different from my Richt's.

Gale never leaves them, lulls them, holds them, kisses them, sleeps with them and smiles so much that Virgil and Rickham are absolutely pleased with the situation. Sebastian was so impressed and moved that whenever he came to visit us, he would tried to hide his tears with his special handkerchief.

✤✤✤✤✤✤

[FRIDAY]

Diary:

Both Berg and Ade are growing very well... But breastfeeding them is pretty hard work. If I hold them at the same time and breastfeed them together at the same time, I would started to get tired really fast.

Also, my nipples hurt a bit . They are always erect and I feel pain when I wear any type of clothing. It's very embarrassing too, because Douglas and Gale take it upon themselves to suck and lick them thoroughly every night.

All!

Anyway, Berg and Ade, who fill up very quickly, close their eyes, yawn and seem ready to go to sleep as soon as I hug them. It's almost a ritual for me to kiss their noses, cover them, and sing to them as they snuggle up and start snoring.

✤✤✤✤✤✤

[WEDNESDAY]

Diary:

Sebastian comes and helps me with Berg and Ade every day. He would prepare the food, wash the clothes and clean the floors. When I tried to wash my body... Suddenly I would found Sebastian with a big bowl of hot water and lots of towels! When taking the babies to play in the garden, Sebastian was already fixing it and sweeping it until he finished leaving everything very clean. There weren't even stones!

At first I was surprised and even slightly uncomfortable... But little by little, I guess I got used to it.

✤✤✤✤✤✤

[MY LUNAR]

Diary:

When I realized it, the famous street names in Leonidas were already named as Berg and Ade street. Douglas was in fight with Hector because of this, but what had already been decided could not be restored.