Chapter 3 - How To Train An Useless Dog

(ALEXEI POV)

A few years after my brother took the throne, the situation remained stable and the kingdom was filled with a calm and a continuous and absolutely growing wealth. However, as his right hand man, there are many diplomatic jobs that I have to do. Everyday I have work to do.

Now, I finally have a vacation.

I was really happy to be able to rest in my bed even though it was already so late! In the last few months, I don't even remember sleeping for more than an hour in the whole night.

And then, the door of my house was knocked as if that person wanted to destroy the door to many pieces.

When I reluctantly went downstairs and opened it, there was a young wolf beast with a gigantic grin and silver hair combed to one side. In a very similar way to the one his father wore.

It can't be.

"Alex! Alex, the weather is nice today, right? Let's make a child!!"

I close the door and hold my head, even though I'm not in pain – yet.

"Alex! Alex don't shut me down! I heard you finally have a break! Open up... Open up!! Open, open, open, open!"

Who the hell told him about my break ?! No, obviously there are too many people who could have told him and I don't have enough time to go and kill them all.

"Ah! Alex! Alex! You said we could when I was older and then you told me when it was your break and now we have both! Let's make a baby soon! Have my son!"

The sound of him knocking on the door is getting louder.

"Alex? Why did you not answering? Hey, are you sick? Are you okay?"

No.

I want to scream out loud that my brain hurts! But the next moment, the doorknob made a loud noise and then I witnessed it being ripped away...

"Alex..."

He broke down the door, smiled, and headed over here.

"Grants, Grants listen to me... I'm very tired."

"You... don't you want to have my son?"

This guy is really...

"Look, we can talk. Alright? Go upstairs and... Oh! Put that door back!"

"Leave it to me!"

I walked away from Grants for a moment to make some tea... He followed me right away.

"What are you doing?"

"Whenever you scream you start to get really hoarse so..."

"I love that you worry about me enough to start making tea. I also love how that tastes... because it's special."

Special...

The tea leaves that floating in are certainly my favorites. They have a deep flavor, it is hot, good for the throat and leaves a refreshing taste.

Yes, I suppose it is special.

"Do you love how it tastes?" You swallow it and now, you don't even taste it right.

"It tastes just like Alex."

Grants push me against the stove. From his breathing, I suddenly feel an immense hot surge.