Chapter 9 - Because It's My Choice

(SUI POV)

"Let me tell you this... That I've never done this thing."

"... What?"

Immediately after laying with Gallis on his bed, I was surprised to hear his voice saying something just like that.

"I never had sex."

"So... Yes, I understand, but... Ummm... Gallis has lived for over a hundred years, right? So how come you...?"

"A dragon is a lonely race. My race has sexual desires simply to achieve reproductive ends... And it is only if we truly desire it, from the bottom of our hearts since we don't usually change our partner.."

I was honestly confused.

For the first time I feel this.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

You always heard me speak about it, but you didn't... How do I hug you then? It's... The first time I don't know what to do. I said I had a lot of experience, but now I feel like I'm a child again, waiting for Gallis to lie down, anxiously and nervously. I do not get it. 

"Let's take off our clothes first."

When I say that, Gallis immediately starts to listen to me... He takes off his shirt and also his pants using both hands. I assumed that I had certainly healed him well and I was proud of my healing technique.

However, when I tried to take off my clothes... I was surprised to see what was in Gallis's crotch.

It's... Great.

It is certainly something that cannot be expressed in simple words... Although the beasts that had connected their bodies to me also had penis that were very much in line with their physical constitution.

It wasn't new to me... But it made me feel ashamed. Because of what I had been doing before and what I had managed to do without him... That's not how you treat the person you say you love, but I had done it. For months, not just a couple of weeks.

"What happens?"

"Nothing happens..."

My voice became raspy, so I shook my head.

"You're not going... to take off your clothes?"

"Yeah, wait a minute."

I'm an idiot. The most idiotic among my brothers, although I always filled my mouth with words saying that I was the smartest! I came home motivated by words and jealousy, and now... What was I going to teach him?

When I thought better of it, the next moment I just stopped.

"What happened?"

"I told you nothing happened."

"Did you regret it?"

"Maybe..."

"You don't like how the men in your guild do it?"

"You are different from the men of the guild!"

I couldn't tell much if he kept looking at me.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"... I think I lost all confidence in myself in just two seconds."

After answering this, Gallis pulled me in with both hands and hugged me with tremendous power.

The force was so strong that I thought for a moment that my spine was broken and that my ribs had turned into a bag of dust.