Saving H.R Wells

The night finally came everyone stood in their positions and I was in the van getting ready to launch the speed force bazooka. I was praying that it wouldnt fail. I pressed the launch button and Barry fired the bazooka. Savitar had this blue stone that glowed, and nothing happened. My machine failed; it didnt work. Savitar stabbed Iris and vanished. We all ran to her side and her eyes opened and she called Barry. Iris grabbed this small device, and she pressed a button. It was H.R, he sacrificed himself for Iris. Ive never felt my heart break like that, the man that I had fallen in love with was now clinging to his life on the cold ground.

H.R Wells looked at me and said, Youll be brilliant Ive seen it with my own eyes. I got on my knees beside him and said, We just found each other. H.R made me believe in myself when I couldnt. He inspired me and made me laugh. Being around him made me light up inside. Please save him, someone do something, I yelled. I turned to Barry and said, Please do something I cant lose him. We dont have a doctor and Caitlin is out of commission, does anyone have any ideas, Barry said as he was asking the rest of the team. I know someone who might be able to help, Harrison Wells said.

I stayed with H.R while Harry and Barry went to visit the mystery friend that he spoken of. Harry went to go to Earth 170 there was a kingdom called Wakanda. As they teleported there a woman with a spear pointed it to his neck asking him who he was. Harry put his hands up and told the warrior that he was a friend of TChallas. TChalla came out of nowhere telling Aneka to put the spear down. What brings you here, he asked Barry and Harry. A friend of mine got stabbed and hes going to die. I was hoping that you would be able to help us, they said.

TChalla introduced them to his sister Zuri, she was like Cisco. Zuri was good with technology, and she built all his suits. Zuri couldnt bring H.R back to Wakanda because that would violate the kingdom rules, but she pulled out this black circular thing it looked like a blueberry. Take this make sure he swallows it, and he should be fine, Zuri said. Barry and Harry hugged her thanking her for her time.

Harrison Wells used the interdimensional extrapolator to get back to earth. H.R Wells laid in my arms barely hanging to his life. Harry grabbed what Zuri gave him and put it in H. Rs mouth. Nothing happened so I thought maybe it didnt work. I looked at Barry and Harry and when I turned around, I saw H.R breathing again. I hugged him and he hugged me back. Never scare me like that again I thought I lost you, I said to him. H.R wiped my tears and he said, Im never leaving you again but wheres Iris?, he asked.