Chapter 3: Over the Years (filler)

This chapter really just explains everything that happens to Izuku till he's 16 since I need to go through just how much he's trained and how much he's worked. I'll also include details on his training, business, and hobbies.

Tennessee, Smoky Mountains, 7:30AM, 2417

Outside the forest house training in the practice field was the now named Izuku Shimura. Izuku now stood at the height of 5ft 10in and still had that fluffy black and green hair with emerald green eyes. His body had highly condensed and pronounced muscles all along his back, forearms, shoulders, torso, legs, and even had a 6-pack, though all of that was needed in order to gain control over OFA, as a condition body is needed to use it without damage. He also grew a lot more handsome, or, at least, that is what his grandma and Hanagara told him. His face had a sharp jaw line, no facial hair, as he shaved often, and little to no fat on his face. That coupled with his freckles and jawline made Izuku considered to be handsome.

He wore a black and white butler suit as he was working out. You may ask why and that is simple. Izuku likes the butler outfit because it is both fancy and comfy, and he made it breathable and workable too. Though he does have dozens of other clothes to pick from, he mostly uses this one most of the time.

During his time in Tennessee, Izuku has mastered many skills

During his time in Tennessee, Izuku has mastered many skills. He completely fixed up the house he was living in, with it now having a working fridge, internet, roof, more solar panels, and fixed piping. Izuku also crafted a lot of custom built furniture with chairs, benches, bed frames, couches, stools, and other home furnishings. Izuku also made quite a lot of farm space. He grew tomatoes, potatoes, cabbage, radishes, carrots, pears, peaches, apples, and oranges. Izuku had also hunted a lot of the animals of this mountain and has learned how to track footprints of almost any normal animal, and has had a very nutrient rich diet. He also learned how to cook exceptionally well with all types of spices, seasonings, flavors, oils, and has memorized 140 recipes.

As Hiashi Yamafuka, he managed to create a large network of businesses around America. It first started out as controlling and buying some stores from Apple and Samsung, then he went from selling items to fixing and selling better items with better quality. Then he funded hospitals, research centers, factories, and transportation. He made a multi billion dollar business network. As such, he was quite rich. Though unlike most companies, Izuku also paid each of his lower working employees a fair wage of $13 per hour as a bare minimum and gave them fair leave time, appropriate sick days, appropriate mourning leave, holiday bonuses, and other such bonuses. He also made it a top goal to report overworking and personally paid for their medication if they so needed it with discounts. As such, he was highly respected and has been known to be one of the biggest company tycoons in the world. He has over 2.2 million workers under him and he pays them all exceptionally well. Izuku also managed to branch out upon other businesses like technology production, to energy production, to waste removal, to hospitals, to dentistry, to even transportation companies. He also branched out to other countries, like Russia, Japan, Canada, and Mexico and started and funded business in order to make as much of a global economic system that he could. He's improved companies in every major cornerstone of the world.