Chapter 10: UA Family Reunion

2 weeks later, Monday

Izuku and Nejire stood side by side outside of UA. Izuku would only be here for around 1 hour and then leave to go back to Eri, but Nejire would be here for at least 8 hours. Izuku was wearing now the school uniform, instead of his normal outfit, though he created it using Appearance Change to make it comfy on the inside.

"Ok Izuku, I'll see you after school! After you wanna patrol together and get some Jasmine Dragon?!" Nejire asked excitedly.

"Sure, I'll patrol and hang out with Eri after my heroic class is up, but at 4:30 I'll pick you up and we'll go to Jasmine Dragon together with Eri. I'll see you later." Izuku replied and bid farewell. He walked through the hallway until he found Classroom 1A. He set a teleportation mark outside of the classroom before he walked inside.

He was met with 2 people arguing.

"Get your feet off of the desk!! Our previous senpais used these very desks, and it's an appall that you would dirty them with your filthy shoes!!" The blue haired boy shouted at a sandy blond haired boy that Izuku recognized immediately.

"Did someone put a stick up your ass!? What school did you come from!?" Katsuki yelled back at him.

"What vulgar language!! I'm Tenya Iida from Somei Middle School!" The now known Tenya Iida shouted his name and school.

"Hah! A boy from a private school huh! It'll be fun to crush an elite like you!!" Katsuki yelled while smirking.

"Crush me!? Are you sure you are here to become a hero!?" Iida shouted back.

"Katsuki, stop! He's not worth it!" Izumi shouted at him.

"Sis is right brother, calm down." Katsumi said to him calmly.

Shoto and Shoka were sitting near them, mostly just watching the scene before them. Most of the other students in the class also were watching the scene before them. Iida was about to shout at Katsuki some more until he noticed Izuku standing in the doorway. He marched over to him and spoke a few words that annoyed Izuku.

"What is a cretin like you doing here?! You showed up the latest out of all of us and you also spoke very rudely to Present Mic and myself at the entrance exam! Apologize immediately!!" Iida shouted at Izuku who sighed tiredly.

"Listen Karen, you were the one that acted out of order when you interrupted Present Mic and chose to make a big deal about how I came into the auditorium. Not only that, but we still have like 3 minutes till class begins, meaning I'm not late at all yet. I'm not apologizing for anything you asshole." Izuku explained calmly as everyone in the class held their laughter.

"W-why you l-little troublemaker!!" Iida screamed as he charged Izuku with a kick. Izuku calmly responded by grabbing his leg and flipping him over his body and onto the ground. The force of the flip was great, as it caused a web of cracks to appear on the floor. After that happened, Izuku walked calmly over to a seat that was empty and sat down. And after ignoring the people in the room, especially his previous sister and friends, for about 4 minutes, the teacher finally came into the room. Izuku recognized him as Eraserhead, though everybody else didn't know who he was.

Everyone saw what looked like a yellow human caterpillar crawl into the room, confusing everybody other than Izuku. He crawled to the front of the room before he showed that he was a normal human with long shaggy black hair and tired black eyes. He wore a black jumpsuit with yellow goggles on and a white scarf.

"I'm your sensei for the next 3 years, Shota Aizawa. Head to the locker rooms and put on the gym outfit, then head out to the courtyard." Aizawa said before leaving, both a confused class and the classroom.