Chapter 16: Dorm Troubles

1 week later, UA grounds

Everyone in Class 1A, stood outside of their newly built dorm building. Just by looking at it, it was incredibly large, with 6 stories, a large common room, a large kitchen, a large training ground just outside, a large laundry room, a study room, and a large restroom for both genders. Aizawa stood outside with the students, and was going to explain what was going on.

"As you can see, due to the attack on USJ, Nezu decided to finally implement a dorm system for each of the classes for each year. There's 33 dorm buildings exactly like this one that was built with Nezu's design and Cementoss's work. Inside, there's a common room, kitchen, laundry room, study room, and main restroom area. There is a training ground just outside with a swimming pool, fighting arena, and plenty of dummies for practice. Keep in mind that you're only allowed into the training ground between 5:00PM to 8:30PM, though you can use it outside of those hours with my permission." Aizawa began explaining as he led everybody into the building, as everyone was in awe at what they were seeing and hearing.

"There are 6 stories, the first holds the laundry room, restroom, main kitchen, and common room. The rest are for housing students, as each floor has 5 rooms, 2 on each side and one at the end of the hallway. Each room comes with a bed, window, balcony, restroom with a sink, shower, and toilet, a fridge, mini kitchen with a stove and microwave, and it should have enough room for 3 people to live there no problem." Aizawa listed off, as each of the students were in shock and amazement at what Aizawa had just told them.

'3 people! Me and Katsumi can live in Izuku's room!' Shoka thought with wide eyes while smiling at Izuku and Katsumi.

'If both me and Shoka can live with Izuku, then he'll grow to love us eventually!' Katsumi thought while smiling and looking at Izuku and Shoka.

'I need to introduce everyone to Eri, and probably tell everyone my relationship with her and Nejire.' Izuku thought while wondering how he'll break it to his 2 obsessed 'fiancés.'

"These people will be on each floor. Keep in mind that you can bring anyone you want into your dorm room for as long as you want, so long as you talk it out with me or Nezu. However, these are your rooms to do with as you please." Aizawa said raising Shoka and Katsumi's hopes even more.

2nd floor: Minoru Mineta, Rikido Sato, Mezo Shouji, and Kouji Koda.

3rd floor: Izumi Yagi, Katsumi Bakugou, Shoka Todoroki, Shoto Todoroki, and Katsuki Bakugou.

4th floor: Denki Kaminari, Kyoka Jiro, Ochako Uraraka, Tenya Iida, and Yuga Aoyama.

5th floor: Mashirao Ojiro, Toru Hagakure, Hanta Sero, and Momo Yaoyarozu.

6th floor: Izuku Shimura, Mina Ashido, Eijiro Kirishima, Tsuyu Asui, and Fumikage Tokoyami.

'I'm 3 floors away from my husband! This is bullshit!' Shoka and Katsumi thought angrily as they were about to voice their thoughts until Aizawa said some more information.

"By the way, you will all remain in this structure for the rest of your 3 years here, just in different buildings. You cannot change any of these arrangements in any way shape or form unless there is an immediate emergency." Aizawa said crushing Katsumi and Shoka's question before they even got out of their mouths.

"Another thing, you all can bring family and friends into the dorm temporarily without our permission. They can stay for up to 3 days, but, if they are coming to live with you, then you need Nezu or mine's permission they also need your express and written permission to give to me or Nezu as proof." Aizawa explained further getting most of the class to get excited.