Chapter 13: USJ

The next day, UA, on a bus to Unforeseen Simulation Joint, 9:30Am

Gathered all in a bus were the students of 1A waiting to arrive to the USJ. They were all excited to train in USJ, since Aizawa hyped them up about it yesterday, along with choosing a class president. They wanted to choose Izuku since he was undoubtedly the strongest, but he chose to give it to Iida since it would give him more free time. This made Iida very happy and the class to wonder how he ended up as humble as he is today. Funnily, Izumi was hoping he would be the Class President, since she was the Vice President.

Izuku was sitting with his eyes closed and his arms crossed when he heard Tsuyu ask him a question.

"Hey Shimura, I've always wanted to ask this, but what exactly is your quirk?" She asked with a finger on her chin.

"My quirk is All For All. It allows me to take, use, give, copy, combine, disable, destroy, and evolve quirks." Izuku responded with his eyes still closed. He could feel the shock of the class though, as everyone was surprised about Izuku having a quirk that powerful.

"Uhm, if you don't mind me asking, how many quirks have you taken?" Kaminari asked with a nervous face.

"None, I've only copied and combined quirks so far, though I do copy quirks from villains and heroes that give me permission." Izuku answered causing most of the class to release a breath of relief.

"I got to say, that's an amazing quirk Izubro! Your quirk is very noticeable and will probably get a lot of attention! My quirk is lame compared to yours." Kirishima said with a frown as he activated Harden on his arm.

"Eijiro, take this from someone who has more than 20 quirks and has battled against some of the strongest quirks. It doesn't matter how strong or weak or flashy or useless a quirk is. Anybody has what it takes to become a hero if they put their mind to it, you don't even need a quirk to become a hero." Izuku said shocking everyone, especially his former sister and friends.

'He still thinks he can be a quirkless hero!?' Katsuki and Shoto thought together.

'Darling/dear, why do you think that quirkless people can be heroes?' Shoka and Katsumi thought.

'Brother, I'm sorry I tried to convince you otherwise, but please know that I was only doing that to protect you.' Izumi thought sadly.

Everyone in the class was surprised that Izuku thought that quirkless people could be heroes. Though nobody noticed the look that existed in Aoyama's eyes. After a couple more minutes of driving, they finally arrived.

Stepping out of the bus, they were met with a massive dome structure with USJ in gold paint on the entrance to it. When they entered, they were met with mini environments consisting of various places. A stormy city, a shipwreck, a plaza, a landslide zone to name a few. They were also met with a hero who wore a spacesuit, one that Uraraka and Izumi immediately recognized.

"Oh my gosh! It's Space Hero: Thirteen!" They both yelled. Izuku looked bored while the class was excited to be near such a cool hero. Though Izumi and his former friends noticed his reaction and were saddened.

'Normally, you'd be ecstatic to see a hero like her. You've changed way too much brother.' Izumi thought while looking sad.

'Did our bullying really kill even your love of heroes?' Katsuki and Shoto thought while feeling guilty.

'Izu/Zuzu, you don't have to worry, we'll change you back into the nerdy, hero obsessed, boy I fell in love with.' Katsumi and Shoka both thought.

"Where's All Might?" Izuku heard 13 whisper to Aizawa, who merely gave a hand with 3 fingers up. 13 and Izuku both understood and decided to move on, though Izuku had some thoughts.