Mondo and Daiya

omg something that isnt taka ???

My autistic mess of a self made something that isnt taka im so proud *wipes tear* /j

Mondo: Something's off.
Daiya: Maybe you've finally developed human emotions and feel bad for hurting people.
Mondo: No, but that's funny.

---------

Daiya: You spent all our fucking money on THIS??
Mondo, putting tiny raincoats on ducklings: They live outside. They need this.

---------

Daiya: What is wrong with you?
Mondo: Loaded question. Elaborate.

---------

Mondo: Daiya, I beg of you. Please, PLEASE go to the fucking doctor. Or even one of the gang members, please.
Daiya: Hey, I'm sorry. Is this OUR stab wound?

---------

Mondo: Astrology is fun because i can pretend that all of my behaviors are just a result of being a Gemini and not symptoms of mental illness.
Daiya: Being a Gemini is a mental illness. That's not hate it's just a fact.

---------

Mondo: I sort of did something and I need some advice, but I don't want a lot of judgment and criticism.
Daiya: And you came to me?

---------

Daiya: What's wrong with you?
Mondo: Off the top of my head, I'd say low self-esteem, a lack of paternal affection, and a genetic predisposition for anxiety and depression.

---------

Mondo: Your future self is talking shit about you right now.
Daiya: Jokes on them. I'll ruin their fucking life.

---------

Daiya: Remember what I told you?
Mondo: Don't be a cunt.
Daiya: And what did you do?
Mondo: Punch a cunt.

---------

Daiya: What's your favorite color?
Mondo: Stop asking stupid questions. Ask me something logical and mature.
Daiya: How many moles of sodium bicarbonate are needed to neutralize 0.8ml of sulfuric acid at STP?
Mondo: My favorite color is pink.

---------

Mondo: Daiya is not a morning person. Or a night person. There's really only about seven minutes a day you are fun to be around.
Daiya: The best part is you never know when they're coming.

---------

Mondo: I can never give Daiya shit because I'm jealous of them. They look at their life and say, "Sweet! This is perfect!"
Mondo: I look at my life and say, "Welp. Time to get drunk."

---------

Mondo: Go to sleep or you'll hate yourself in the morning!
Daiya: I'll hate my self in the morning regardless.

---------

Mondo: Daiya taught me to think before I act.
Mondo: ...So if I smack the shit out of you, rest assured that I thought about it and am confident in my decision.

---------

Mondo: Everything's fine, Daiya.
Daiya: Mondo, I know your relationship with the english language is strictly casual, but you- I- *deep inhale* ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU WHAT'S NOT FINE.