Preveiw

"We're having another baby." Mama said with years running down her face.

---------

"Dumb black trash needs to learn to keep his penis in his pants!" Master Jeremy shouted

---------

"Daddy we shouldn't have to be going through this. We are all equal. We are all human. Black folks are people to dammit." Casey exclaimed into her fathers neck.

------------

"Hurry it up with that damn food! It better be good. If not, you gonna get it bad!" Mistress Patricia yelled at Mama and Casey.

---------------

"Sweethearts be still. It's gonna be alright." Mama cooed while cleaning the bloody slashes on me and Daddy's back.

-------------------

"Daddy I love him" Casey shouted

"Mother father I love her!" Justin screamed.

-------------------

"This is bad, Justin. We can't keep doing this. We could get caught." Casey panicked and stood from the ground. Justin sat her down, holding her soft hands. "I don't care! I love you and As Long As You Love me, I'm willing to take that risk of my parents finding out. Do you love me?" She bit her lip and said, "Yes I do."

----------------------

"Any last words?" Casey blinked and turned to Justin. He had tears streaming down his face and fought to get away from security. Casey mouthed, " I love you " before being shot in the chest....