Chapter 3

Justin's POV

*2 Days Later*

This day cant get any worst. First I got this letter from my ex-girlfriend saying that shes coming to town. I know you maybe be asking 'Why is she coming?' Well she said that she wanted to get back together with me but that problem is, is that I dont love her anymore. She cheated on me with her fathers slave.

Yeah I was hurt but not as much as I thought it would. I guess somewhere in our relationship we lost that spark. She was klingy too. She always had this squeaky voice that seemed to sound like a dying squirrel. I feel sorry for the next guy she reals in. He is in for one hell of a ride.

Enought about her. My mind is still set on that African American girl that I saw the other day. She was undescirably beautiful. How her tied up hair showed all of her natural beauty. I gotta say she was absoulutly magnificent. The first time I spoke to her, I was absoulutly terrified. I just got lost in her eyes. I just had to get to know her better.

What broke my heart the most was when I saw my father beating her father and her. Right then, I knew she was owned by my parents. I never really liked the whole slavery idea. I believe that everyone should be treated the same. African Americans shouldnt have to go through that. Getting beat, having to work every single day, and getting sent away from their families just because most white were to lazy to do some of the damn work themselves. I know this might sound selfish but I would be pretty happy to get away from my parents. Growing up, they tought me that African Americans were horrible people. That they were nothing, just wastes of space. I only agreed with them so they would stop talking to me. I lied to them about not liking African Americans so they would stop telling me about all those horrible things about them.

Im only back here because I need some important documents from my father but I guess im gonna stay here longer than expected because of that beautiful women that I layed my eyes on.