Chapter 1

*Casey's POV*

Another hard day working for the Biebers. Mama, daddy, and I had to pick the crops and kill my pig, Sandy. Well, I had to kill her. She was the best pig ever and the sweetest. It was heartbreaking to slotter Sandy but I guess it was fate.

I grab the basket of corn from my father and walked to the back door of the master house. I walked in the kitchen and sat the basket down. As I was headed towards the door, I heard heavy footsteps come into the kitchen. I turned my head to Look behind me, seeing the Master of this house, Jeremy Bieber.

He was wearing a black suit with his whip attached to his belt. I flinched at the sight of it. Master buttoned up his coat and got himself a cup of tea. I greeted him with a warm smile. He just looked at me. His stare was full of disgust and hatred. It suddenly turned into a smirk. He walked up to me. Let me tell you, I'm shaking pretty bad right now.

He put his hands on the counter, keeping me cornered. "You know," he whispered, "The Mrs. Isn't home. Why don't we get some work done?" He pulled away from my ear and grabbed my waist. I looked down and tried to avoid his devious smirk. One of his hands let go of my waist and grabbed my wrist dragging me upstairs.

2hours later....

I wipe the new fresh tears out of my eyes and slowly get up from the bed. I walk to the corner and slip on my worn out dress. Master was still asleep. The blanket covered the lower half of his body.

It's not the first time he's done that to me. It's been going on for a few years now. The first time, I struggled to get away from him. I screamed for help but ended up getting beat. I got beat so bad that I fell into a coma with my life hanging by a thin thread. Mama and Daddy were very depressed and so broken at that time. They could barely get anything done. The only thing they mostly did was sit in out tiny house waiting for me to wake up. It was actually amazing that I woke up.

( I know Jeremy would never do something like this. It's just a story. I repeat ITS JUST A STORY! Thank you :D)

I snuck out of the Masters bedroom and started down the stairs until I bumped into something or someone.

I look up and saw a very beautiful young man. He had brown spiked up hair, he was wearing a black suit with a pretty blue tie and shiny black shoes. He looked like he was about 6'1. And don't even get me started on his eyes, too late. They were a REALLY beautiful hazel color. I was starstruck. I just hope he didn't see me come out of that bedroom.

He looked at me and smiled a million dollar smile. "Why hello there sweetheart. How are you this fine morning?" He said with a husky voice and kissed my hand. I could feel my face getting hot and my hands getting sweaty. I smiled but quickly released my hand from his grip and rushed downstairs. I gave him an apologetic look before heading outside.

Who was he? He is so handsome.

I looked ahead by the horse stable and saw my mother throwing up in the garbage. I ran as quickly as I could to her and held her hair back. When she was done, I helped her into our house and sat her on the bed.

"Are you ok, mama?" I said rubbing her back. "Yes, baby I'm alright." She said whipping her mouth. Daddy soon came in at least 10 minutes later. Mama looked up at him and mumbled,

"We have to tell her, Robert."

"Now?"

"Yes now!" She said raised her voice

"Okay. You tell her." He sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her. I on the hand, was so confused, I didn't know what to say."Tell me what?" I sat up straight.

Mama began to cry silently. "We're having another baby." She cried harder into Daddy's shoulder.

Oh no....