Chapter 6

Just a little reminder guys, I do not mean mean thing I say about African Americans in this story. I love you guys no matter what color you are :)

Now on with the story!!!!

*Pattie's POV*

I cant believe he just said that to me. I thought I raised that boy better than that. 

"Mommy, why is Justin so upset?" I looked down and saw Jazzy. 

Letting out a loud sigh and sat her on my lap. "Mommy and Justin are having a disagreement. You know how Casey and 'people' work for us?" She nodded. 

"Well Justin had been spending most of his time with her, He know that daddy and I dont like them. Or anybody of that color for that matter." All those coloreds are just wastes of space. I honestly wish they would take them back to Africa and away from us. My thoughts were interrupted by my beautiful baby girl saying, "But mommy, I like Casey."

What?

"Casey is really nice. She helps me learn and makes it fun." Casey isn't even suppose to know anything. I only got someone to teach her because I dont want my kids leaving the house. I knew I should let them go to school. Maria, the teacher, taught her to damn much.

"Forget about it honey. This just faze. I t will blow over." I said hopefully.

*Justin' POV*

Being outside with Casey is an amazing feeling. I've been helping out in the fields and I can honestly say that I am exhausted. How can they work in this intense heat everyday without breaks? Well I guess they dont really have that much of a choice. It is so sick how these people get treated. Yesterday, when I found Casey by the lake in pain like that, I didnt know what to do. I was so close to running back to the house to personally beat the living shit out of him. She did not deserve any of what happened to her. Getting beat just because Jaxon cried was shit. Of course he's gonna cry, he's a baby! I could feel my face turning hot with anger and my hands balling up.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard a loud crack. I looked down at my hand only to find that I snapped a corn cob in half.

"Whoa there, Mr. Muscles! Dont go destroying the food now." Casey's mother, Piper, said laughing at me. I gave her a nervous laugh and apologized. She turned an old barrel over and motioned for me to sit down. When I sat down, she gave me that mom look. You know that "tell me whats going on or I'll make you tell me some other way" look. I sighed and explained everything.

Her look softened up and she said, "Justin, baby, we all hate what happened to Casey and we all are helping her as much as we can but there isnt anything we can do about it. The most we can do is support her and help her through this rough patch. Plus, she is a very strong girl and im not just saying that because im her mother." I nodded and hugged her before heading back into the house. I was headed upstairs to my room only to be greeted by the she-devil herself.....Selena Marie Gomez.....

First  I would like to say I am so sorry I havent been updating. Ive been focusing on my mid-terms and other things but Im back :) Also as some of you may know, I made a Facebook page on this story :) the link is right here: 

https://www.facebook.com/MinnieJazzyBear?ref=hl