Staring and Smiiling

Jasons POV.
I turned around and went back to the new girl alexis and asked she wanted to watch a movie after school and I was suprised by her answer.

Alexis:"Ummmm...sure I'd love to see u after school."

Jason: I smiled at alexis and walked off to class.
------------------time skip--------------
Alexia POV.
I had english for first period. When I entered the classroom everyone stared because I had dropped my books.
"Here lemme help you again" said jason.
I looked at his face and he was smiling at me. He helped me and carried me to the back of the room where he sat. I sat next to him n so did a girl n a guy. They both looked at me with a disgusted look.
"Thanks jason"
"Ur welcome, thats wat friendsare for right?"
He smirked at me and layed his head on his desk to nap. I notcied that he was just staring and smiling at me not saying anything just staring and smiling at me the whole period.
When the be rang I got up and packed my things and looked at my schedule I had spanish.
Jasons POV.
I stared at alexis the whole period. I just couldn't imagine a humans hair being that ling and that brown and as as brown as hers. I was caught in my thoughts when the bell rang.
"Hey alexis what do u have next?"
"Um. Spanish."
"Oh cool me too."
We walked to Spanish sond sat next together. I stared at alexis for the whe period and smiked at her. Shes so smart I thoughtto myself. I just wanted to hug her tightly and never let go but I couldnt. I dont know why I was thinkinglike that anyways.
Alexis POV.
"Afyer school I went home wondering why jason had stared at me all day but I stopped.

Cant wait for the new chapter!