Emily's Secret

Bella thorne as emily

Emily's POV.
I got up and wore a red dress and texted jason and asked him if he wanted to walk to school together but he told me his mom was carryung him.

-------------------time skip-------------

I said alexis and jason at her locker and it looked like jason was flirting with alexis but she didnt notice so I went and started flirting.

"Hey j j" I said

"Hey emily" he said

"You look dashing today what perfume did you use?" I said

"Um emily guys dont wear perfume" alexis said

"I know that" I said back

"Um thank you, you do yourself I guess" he said
What I guess he guesses I look good? Okay I see him. I asked him if he wantedto come over after school and he said yes.
I was still thinking about him saying I guess, I mean a dress isnt beautiful but you dont have to say "I guess u look good", even though alexis was wearing a shirr skirt and a crop top along with a tank top and blue converses and he was drueling all over her. I was still cute too.

-------------------time skip-----------------------

I went home to get ready for jason. I wore short shorts and a crop top along with socks. I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey jason"♡

"Hey emily? What are you wearing you look like a srtipper."
What! He called me a stripper I thought he'd say "u look sexy". But he called me a "stripper".

"Oh um if you dont like it I could change it" I said

"You dont have ti change your clothes for me" he said. "And can tou let me in ive been standing out here too long"

"Oh im sorry come in" I lead him to mely couch and he sat down. "Do you want somethingto eat?" I said

"Um yeah can we order chinese? Jason said

"Sure"

----------------15minutes later-------------

The chinese food had come and I chose a movie for us to watch, I chose "Marvels Hulk and the agents of S.M.A.S.H." jason and I ate and laughed at the funny parts of the movie. Thats when I got close to jason and layed my uead on his shoulder. I think he didnt mind because he thought I was doing it as a friendly gesture but I wasnt.

"So jason you like the movie?"

"Yeah I like thor, how bout you?"

"I like thor too" I said and lied. I didnt even know any of the characters.
The movie finished 45minutes later and I decidedto make my move. I twirledy finger around Jason's shirt and I got up off of the couch I then said...
"Jason do you ever wonder how big my chest is"?

"Um no im fine I dknt wonder about anyones chest" he said awkwardly

"Well you can find out about mine" I said as I took off my shirt and my pants. I had my pink bra and my pink underwear on.

"Um emily I really think we shouldn't do this I mean I have feelingsfor someoneelse and we're too young and we cant do this on the couch" jason said

"Well all of that is true but im not letting you go until I get what I want. " I said
I pushed him on the couch and un-buckled his belt, and I took off his shirt and pants. I kissed jason on his lips and put my tounge in his mouth and I kissed him with pleasure. I put his hand on my chest.

"Emily! Emily! Stop this is wrong I cant do this! I dont like you like you like me! Emily Stop!" Jason yelled but I just ignored him and went on with what I was doing then he pushed me off of him and lut his clothes on and said

"YOU"RE CRAZY! I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! He yelled

"Jason! Jason! Im sorry I just had to tell you my feelings! I yelled

"If you had to tell me why did you tell me instead of rape me! He said

"Because I thought you wouldn't have listened"

"Emily I listen to everyone"

"I know but you might have not felt the same way because I know you like Alexis"

"Um what how'd you know that? He said embarrassed

"Its obvious how you look at her and flirt wih her."

"Oh well yes I like Alexis, but tjat doesn't mean you should be afraidto tell me your feelings"

"Okay im sorry"
I hugged him and he left. I cried after he left, how am I going to tell Alexis that I raped her whatever he is to her. I'll tell her tomorrow.

Omg! Total shocker right!? Emily likes jason! Please help me come up with another idea for the chapter.