My Necklace!

Taylor Swift as Megan

Alexis POV.
Megan was always trying to start trouble, I camt believe im still at her party. She is the most meanest girl I have ever met, sometikes I think she's trying to take jason, but I dont care (I do care! I love jason I dont want her stealung my man!) Anyways I was relaxingon the pool side chair next to Emily and Jason, jason was so sexy with his abs and his white teeth and perfect skin tone and everything, Jason is my best friend I cant be thinking like this I dont have a chance with him he's just a friend I said while playing with my necklace jason gave me.

"Hey alexis whatca doing?" Said the perky blonde head girl megan

"Megan what do you want you already ruined the party what more do you want?" I said tiredly

"I dont want anything from your ugly tail" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Megan im not fighting no matter what you say or do" I said annoyed

"I dont wamt a fight I wajt you to stay away from jason, he doesnt want a b like you, all you do is go house from house begging to f a guy for money, leave jason alone or else i'll take away somethingyou love" megam said with an evil tone and rude face.

"MEGANGET THE F OUT OF HERE ALL YOU DO IS LOOK FOR TRUOUBLE U DONT HAVE A LIFE BUT YOU DO HAVE 6 BOYFRIENDS AT THE SAME TIME YOU THOT!!! I yelled at her with anger and I caught everyone's attention

"What did you just call me nerd? Megan said

"I called you a thot a T-H-O-T!" Spelled It out. She stared at me for a while and noticedmy necklace I got from Jason

"Aw, did jay jay give this to you nerd?" I like it and what I like I get so give it to me!

"No! Im not giving you anything!"

"Fine if you wont give it i'lltake it!" Megan yelled and snatched my necklace off of my neck and broke it.

"M-MY NECKLACE YOU B HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID AND CRUEL WHAT TUE F IS WRONG WITH YOU I LIVED THAT NECKLACE WITH ALL MY HEART AND YOU HAD TI BREAK IT YOU HAVE NO HEART Y-YOU YOU B!!! I yelled and dropped down to my knees and started crying I couldnt believe her. I stared at her in the eyes and I ran away back to my house.

"What a cry baby right?" Megan said while laughing and pointing at me running.

Jasons POV.
I was sleeping the time next to alexis when I heard screming that sounded like alexis amd I woke up and saw megan laughing and pointing at something. What happened? I asked emily

"Megan broke alexis favorite necklace that you gave her" emily said

"She what!?" I yelled. Before emily could say anything I got up and ran to my car to go after my crush, princess and best friend. I was so worried about her I didnt know what to do when I reached her.