Hotel Suprises

Jasons POV.
Yes alexis is my girlfriend but the song wasnt all I had in mind. I know we're only 17 years old but but.... I dont want alexis to lose her virginity to anyone but me so my next plan is gonna be amazing.
After the rides at the amusement park alexis and I went back to our hotel to freshen up.
"Did u have fun?" I said

"YES! I never knew rollercoasters could be that high!" She said

"I know right, anyways you hungry?"

"Nope im fine, you?" She said

"Im good I was just worried about u"?

"Thanks"
Me and Alexis walked into the hotel. Since we had just road a water rollercoaster we were wet and Alexis did the most beautiful thing ever... she whipped her wet brown hair.
"Sorry jason I didnt mean to wet u"

"Its okay, wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah just let me change" alexis said

"Okay me too".

----------time skip----------
After I freshened up I layed on the bed waiting for alexis to come and watch a movie. Alexis came out in the most cutest thing ever; pink booty shorts pjs, a white see through crop top, fuzzy hello kitty socks, and her hair was put in a messy bun. I just wore my underwear and an under shirt.

"Uh um alexis u um u look um" I stuttered with my words in amazement

"Jason its okay im just in my pjs" she said blushing. I got up and wemt to her and kissed her cheek and put in the movie. I then picked her up and layed her on the bed and got ontop of her and was about to kiss her but the movie came on with a huge boom and scared us.

"What movie is this jason?"

"Um frozen"

"Really nigga im 17" she said

"Haha lets just watch it"
Me and alexis were watching the movie when our hands touched and Alexis laid her head on my chest. I lifted her chin amd leaned in and kiss her. Alexis got into the kiss and kissed me back. She took off my shirt and kissed my abs. She then got up and took off her shirt and she was wearing a pink bra. I got ontop of her and kissed her for a while, I kissed her neck and she moaned, I knew I was doing it right. Then alexis took off her shorts and was wearing pink underwear. I played woth her chest and she moaned louder. We wemt under the covers. I took off alexis underwear slowly and I slipped my fingers in her area and moved it around, alexis was holding me tight and moaning louder and louder I knew she like it. I gave her a kiss to calm her down. Alexis took off my underwear and rubbed my stick.
"Wow jason you're big" she said
I said "you're bout to feel it." I got ontop of her and stuck it in her and she moaned very loud and I bit her chest. Alexis got ontop of me and went lower and put my stick in her mouth and did it hard. I banged her hard on the bed. The way Alexis was calling my name sounded like music. She kissed me and kissed me and we felt each other. Alexis is my everything.

Alexis POV.
Jason was banging me so hard and he was so big. I love him so much. After we were finished it was about 11:45 at night. I laid my head on Jason's chest and he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me and we wemt to sleep clotheless in each other's arms. Jason gave it to me harder than I could imagine, he took my virginity away and im happy he was the one to do it.

Omg jason and alexis are finally together!! I'll update soon. Please help me with ideas for chapter 21. Thank you for you support.