Truth or Dare

Megan's POV.
After jason had yelled at me for Alexis I knew he had a crush on her and I wantsd him to admit it.
"Guys lets play truth or dare" I said

"Okay"
everyone said but alexis and jason looked a little worried.

We all gathered around in a circle. I sat next to derrick, amy sat next to brady, jada sat next to michael, and alexis sat next to jason.

"Okay megan truth or dare?" Said jada.

"Um... dare!"

"Okay, I dare you to kiss jason... on the LIPS!

"What!!!!!??" Jason said

"Okay ill do it." Megan said
I crawled over to jason and pushed him on the ground and kissed him passionately . Alexis just stared.

Alexis POV.
I cant believe what im seeing, jason is kissing Megan.

Jason's POV.
MEGAN GET OFF ME I ALREADY BROUGHT A DATE I DONT WANNA PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE!!

ALEXIS POV.
I never seen jason so mad before but I wouldn't blame him a rachet hoe was hogging on my bestfriend.
"Megan get off my boyfri-I mean best friend, OBVIOUSLY DOESNT LIKE YOUR UGLY TAIL!!!!!!

"Ugly? Girl dont get me started with you and your ratchet hair, have u kissed a guy? No! So dont try arguing with me! Megan yelled while getting up.

"Oh no she didnt!"
I got up from where I was sitting and ran across the room and started pulling her hair while yelling look at your weave B!! While punching her. Jason ran over to me and started pulling me, I fell on his lap and I was breathing heavy. Jason whispered in my ear..

"I never knew you could fight like that, dont ever do that infront of me I dont want you to get hurt"

"Okay, I layed my head on his chest". I could feel everyone staring at us. I heard megan crying and running up the stairs to fix her hair. I laughed.

---------------------time skip-----------------
Jasons POV.
After I saw alexis run across the room just to beat up megan I was suprised but I forgot it because alexis was laying in my chest sound asleep and I didnt want to wake her up, i went to sleep.

Alexis POV.
I looked at jasons sleeping face and smiled, he looked so cute while sleeping, his brown hair was in his face and I moved it and kissed him in his cheek and went back to sleep.