Derrick

Jasons POV.
The next day Alexis and I went to school together. The teacher was telling us about a new kid that was coming to our school amd she wamted a student to show him/her around. Alexis volunteered to show the kid aroung. When the new kid came in I was suprised. All the girls were staring at him except alexis, she was too busy thinking as always.
"Hi everyone this is Derrick and he's new to this school so I want you all to show love and respect for him." Said Mrrs. Brown.
Alexis got up and went to Derrick she, she introduced herself tl him politely.
"Hi im Alexis and ill be showing you around the school."
"I'm derrick and thank you."
Alexis POV.
I looked at Derrick for a second before introducing myself to him. He seemed like a bad boy to me because of the way he looked. He had half light brown and a half white hair and he had hazel eyes with a ear piercings with a hoody and ripped jeans.
"I hope I wont be much trouble to you alexis". Said derrick.
"Oh yoy wont I've handled people like u".
I felt like tha came out wrong because he looked mad and confused.
"Um". Derrick said
"Im sorry". I said
"Its okay.
---------------time skip-----------
Jasons POV.
I didnt kniw why I was feelung the way I was feeling. I felt really jealous about derrick and Alexis. After class i saw them talking about his classes and locker.

"Hey guys" I said

"Oh hey jason this is Derrick.

"He man" said derrick

"Hey"

"Um jason can Derrick sit with us at lunch.?"
"Yeah sure"
I said derrick acould sit with us. I only d it because I didnt want alexis to be sad. I hated derrick.
In the cafeteria all alexis did was talk to derrick and only asked me for a napkin amd that was it. And I knew derrick was flirting with Alexis because he held her hand smiled at her.
Alexis looked uncomfortable so I got up and asked to talk to her privately.
"What are you doing?!" she asked me
"What are you doing? Why are you flirting with derrick?!

"Im not flirting with derrick he's flirting with me! And why do you care if im flirting or not?!"

"I-I dont care! Do whatever you want with him its your choice!"
I screamed at Alexis and walked away I didnt know where I was going but I left.

"Jason! Jason! Jason!"

I heard alAlexis calling me but I ignored her and kept walking. My eyes were tearing up. I never cry but today I did.

Alexis POV.
Jason seemed mad. I felt guilty I wamted to go after him but he seemed really upset amd I didmt know where he went. I wemt back in the cafeteria and sat next to Derrick. He asked me whats wrong and I told him nothing.

"Are u sure?" Derrick said

"Yeah im sure".

Derrick said he wanted to talk to me so we went to the library and he told me he liked me. I was suprised. I just saw him today. But before I could say anything derrick kissed me. I didnt like it at all and I tried to break free but he put me on the book shelf and kept on kissing me.

Jasons POV.
I wemt to the library to calm down. I felt bad for what I did to alexis. Thats when I saw her walk in with derrick and then he kissed her. I knew Alexis didnt like it because I saw her shaking and struggling.
I got up amd walked over.

"Hey man I dint think she wants you to kiss her." I said in an angry voice

"And how would you know that derrick said?"

"Because she's my best friemd d I know her more than you ever will"

"Ok lover boy if u had any sense u would leave."

He pushed me and I hated being pushed

"Dude dont touch me" I said

"I just did"

Derrick pucnhed me
I got up and gave him a kick in the the nuts and one good punch. And he started running away. Alexis ran to me and hugged me tightly and I knew she was okay.
"Jason im sorry for what I said"
"Its ok im the one who yalled at you".
I hugged her back even tighter and I wished she would have never let go but the bell rang and we wemt to class.

Alexis POV.
Jason fought for me. I remembered when he told me "I'll protect you and let no one hurt you because you are best friend and you mean the world to me". I remember Jason saying that and every time I do I love him more and more. I wish Jason was mine forever.