Food Fight

Zendaya as Alexis and Trevor Jackson as Jason
------------------------------------------------------
Megans POV.
Today I was having a party a pool party and I wanted everyone to come so I made a list of the peopke I wanted and I made Jason the first on my list. I was going to have the best party ever and no one is going to ruin it, not even that little wanna be Alexis.

Alexis POV.
Today was nother boring school day, and with every boring school day comes a boring test or an evil megan just trying to kill you.
I got out of bed, took a shower and searched ky closet for clothes. I found cute white ripped jeans and a cute blue crop top that says queen on the front, I wore my KD's and I went into my bathroom to do my hair. I straightened my hair and wore my pink lipgloss. Jason had texted me.
"Hey alex you ready? Want me to pick u up?"

"Oh yeah im ready see u in 5."

"Okay syl

A while later jason had come in his car. We drove to school singing along to our favorite songs.

Jasons POV.
Alexis looked so pretty today in her crop top and jeans I just wanted to kiss her but I couldn't, I didnt know if she felt the same way about me.
We arrived at school and I openedthe oor for her. When we entered I saw megan standing at my locker holding an envelope.

"What do u wamt megan" I asked

"Can u come to my pool party its almost my birthday and im havimg an early party."

"No u almost killed Alexis!"

"No I didnt that nerd tried to kill me just 'cause I kissed you! Whats her problem she doesnt own you!"

"Megan go away"

"You can bring yoyr friend alexis if you want just please come."

"Fine!"

"Okay thanks jason" she aid it in a girly voice and hugged me.
Everything wasawkward because my crush Alexiswas right there and she didnt say anythingor do anything when megan hugged me or called her a nerd which is weurd cuz alexis always defends herself.

"Why didnt toy beat her up?" I asked

"Because shes not worth my time, I dont fight losers"

"Okay" I said jokingly and walked open my locker.

"Um jason?" Alexis said

"Are you really carrying me with you to that party?"

"If ypu dont wamt to go you dont have to alex, i just said yes for you. I lied I said yes so I could have a reason to see Alexis in a swim suit.
The bell rang and alexis and I went to english class. The reacher was alwayd giving test every monday to see what we learned the past week, it was annoying.

-----------------tine skip-lunch-----------
Alexis POV.
Jason and I went to lunch after 4th period and we had to sit next to megan because she forved Jason to amd jason said yes, I sat there sayimg nothing ust eating amd twirling my sphegetti.
"Hey um Alexis im sorry we have to sit here you can leave if you want"

"Oh im fine im having lots of fun with my food" I said sarcastically

"Alexis im sorry" jason said

"Its okay no need to say sorry people do razy stuff all the time."

"Okay thanks alot alexis you're the best"

After our conversation megan looked at me with an annoyed and disgusted look, I gave her the same look back and she said
"Is there a problem nerd?! Why u keep staring?"

"Im not staring at you, aint nobody wanna see that!" I yelled back at her . She got up with her tray of spehgetti and wasited it on me and then she poured her juice on me. I was so furious at her and I saw jason sitting so suprised at what he was seeing. I got up from my seat and gave her ine good slap across her face. She gave me a slap too and I slammed her ti the groundand started beating her up, thats when jason pulled me back and carried me to get cleaned up.

"I thought I told you not to fight infornt of me again alexis?!"

"Im sorry its just that she-" I was cut off bye jason

"I dont need an explanation alexis I love you too much to head at you" I blushed when he said that.

"I love you too jason ur my best friend" I gave him a long warm hug and walked imto the bath room to cleanmyself. I hate megan I dont even wanna go to her party. Thats when I looked at the necklace jason gave me and I smiled, I live jason so much, I wish he knew I loved him more than a friend.