The Movie

Alexis POV.
After school I went home to get ready for our movie date or wait he never told me if it was a date so our movie hangout. I went into my room and stared at my closet. This was gonna be harder than I thought. I sat on my bed and thought. Then it hit me, I'll wear my ripped jeans, a tank top and a crop top and a pair of pink black and white jordans. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I called Jason to ask him when we were gonna leave, he said in 20 minutes.

Jasons POV.
Alexis texted me asking me when we were gonna leave, I told her in 20min because I was still trying to get ready. I wanted this night to be amazing. I dont know why I was thinking like that because I had just met alexis today and I hardly knew her, but tonight I will.

-------------time skip 20min-----------

Alexis POV.
Jason knocked on my door, I ran downstairs to open the door for him. His mouth was open wide
"Close your mouth u could catch flies" I said
"Oh sorry I didnt think you would look so beautiful just for the movies"
"Thank you."
"Sooooo... lets go" jason said with and excited look on his face.
"Ok."

-----------time skip the movies----------

Jasons POV.
Alexis and I walked into the movies after we paid for our tickets.

"So are u excited for the movies?" She asked.

"Um yeah."
I was really nervous I just didnt want to her know.
We walked into the movies and sat on the middle row. We were watching unfriended. I could tell alexis was scared because she was trembling a little. I asked her

" do u want somethingto eat or drink?"

"N-no thanks im not hungry"

I knew she was just saying that because she didn't want to be alone in the dark.

"Thank you for bringing me hear jason you're so sweet"

"You're welcome, I just wanted to do something nice for you."

"Why?"

"Because I just thought u needed someone to show some love to you."

"Jason I know my parents aren't always aroung but u dont need to help me, I mean we just met today."

Alexis im doimg this because ur my friend and not for any other reason" I lied to her. I did it because I actually feel.... love for alexis. Which is surprising to me, because I had met her TODAY!

-----time skip 45min into the movie----

Alexis POV.
When I saw a bly get his hand chopped off in the blender I jumped up and put my hand on jasons hand. I felt chills run up my spine I couldnt believe what I just did.

Jasons POV.
Alexis' s hand touched my hand. I felt chills run up my spine I coulnt believe what she just did. I looked at her with a suprised and a confused look. She looked down at our hands touching but I was suprised of what she did. She didnt let go she put her fingers in mine and held tightly I didnt wamt to ruin that so I did the same thing and we watched the movie in silence.

------------------time skip-----------------

Alexis POV.
After the movie Jason and I went to eat dinner at a really fancy restaurant called "Luigi's Palace". We had a really good meal and desert, we danced amd had fun. K had the best time ever I couldnt imagine what I was feeling... I loved Jason, but I had just met him today.
Anyways jason seems like a really nice guy and he told me something really nice at the restaurant. He had said "Alexis I think you're a wonderful person amd you're my best friend and I will protect you and care about you for as long as our friendship lasts."
I couldnt imagine he told me that. He cared about me , he loved me , he said he'll protect me. I cant believe it.

Jason's POV.
I told Alexis everything I felt but I told her that the live part was only as a friemd amd I lied to her. I loved alexis more than that I wanted to keep her to myself.

----------------------time skip--------------------

Alexis POV.
After the "hangout" Jason drove me home and we listened to my favorite song "hero". We sang along the way and doing jokes.
Wjen we reached my house Jason opened my door and walked me inside.
"I had a great time alexis" he said.

"I had a great time too jason you're awesome."

"Thank you."
Jason hugged me and I wish he never let go because his hug was so warm and comfortable. But he stopped and walked away saying "bye." And I waved and said bye and went inside. I had the best time ever.