The Truth is out

Alexis POV.
I woke up and got in the showered and washed my hair. I straightened it and chose my outfit: black joggers, black tank top and a hat along with my black Jordans. I wore my pink lip gloss and ate breakfast. My parents are only home on week ends so I hardly see them because of their travel or jobs.
I went to school and I saw jason talking to one of his friends.
Bold parts are jason and italic parts are Ezekiel
"Hey jason" I said
"Hey megan this is Ezekiel my friend and Ezekiel this is my friend Alexis"
"Hey alexis"
"Hi"
We all talked and got to know each other and thats when Emily came. When Emily came jason was acting weird.
Bold parts jason and italic parts emily
"Hey emily"
"Hey alexis, and jason" she said nervously
"Hey emily" jason said nervously
"Whats wrong with you guys? You're acting like something awkward happened between you two.
"What" jason and Emily said in sync
"Guys whats going on tell me you're acting weird."
"Alexis there's nothing going on" jason said
"Yeah nothing." Emily joined in
Okay.

----------------------time skip-----------------
Jasons POV.
I felt bad about lying to akexis, I had never lied to her and it made me feel guilty, so I texted her to tell her everything.
"Hey alexis"
"Hey jason"
"Um alexis theres somethingi have to tell you and I feel really bad about it"
"Sure jason what is it?"
"Come to my house i'll tell you"
"Okay".

Alexis POV.
I went to jasons house and rang the doorbell
"Hey j"
"Hey a, come in"
"Okay" I said

Jasons POV.
I let Alexis in and sat her on the couch.
"Alexis I have something to tell you"
"Okay spill" she said
"Alexis...you know you'remy best friend and I love you.... but yesterday emily invited me to her house and she sorta kinda... raped me" I was suprised with her reaction.
"Jason, if you like emily and you wanna start making out with her before dating her go ahead I support you fully."
"NO! Alexis I dont like Emily I have feelingsfor a different beautiful girl!"
"Oh well im just saying, im done acting like I own you jason. I love you too but I dont own you okay." She kissed my cheek and hugged me and we watched a show cuddled up with each other. We watched teen titans GO! And we laughed the whoke time. Jason kissed me on my cheek and forehead so ny times.

After the movie I texted emily and she told me what she did to jason. I told her I wasnt mad at her or anyone, I mean why would I be right? I know I love jason. Anyways today was confusing and I just want to freshen up and sleep.

Help me with new ideas please.