The Box

Alexis POV.
I woke up and dragged myself out of my bed. It was Saturday and I hate waking up early, it was 9:15. I woke up to do chores. My chores were always alot because im the only child and my parents arent home so I have to do everything. ..I have to mop the kitchen, clean the two rooms (my and my parents room), clean the bathroom, do the dishes, get the mail, take out the trash...etc.
After my chores I took a shower and wore my shorts and a muscle are shirt along with fuzzy socks and popped popcorn to watch tv. Haha, spongebobis so funny. I got a beep on my phone, it was a text from Jason it read
Jason: hey wyd

Alexis: nothing watching spongebob lonely and tired

Jason: You need company?

Alexis: Yeah sure.

Jason:okay im on my way bye.

Jason was always trying to find a way to make me feel better.

Jasons POV.
I got out of bed and txted alexis, when she said I could go over I got up and wore shorts and a muscle arm shirt and my KD's, I brushed my brown hair and ate breakfast. Then I went to akexis.

------------------time skip-------------

Alexis POV.
Ding-Dong
I heard the door bell ring and I rushed to it. I openedthe door and saw Jason standing there woth a big smile on his face and a small box like the one's with rings in it.

"Hey Jason"

"Hey alex"

"Can I come in?"

"Oh sure"
Jason walked kn amd sat on the couch.

"Do you want anything to eat? I have ice cream, burgers...etc."

"Oh im fine"

"Okay. Whats with the minne box?"

"Oh yeah I forgot its for you, I got it yesterday after thinking of what u almost did to megan."

"Oh okay, what is it?"

"Open it and fine out for yourself."

"Okay!" I said with excitement. I opened the box and went wide eyed with what is saw. There was a necklace with half a heart in it.

"OMG! JASON! I-I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY! ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!"

"Thank you, I got it because I was at the mall and I saw it and thought if well... you." I saw him blushing, he looked cute when he blushes.

"You thought of me?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah and look..." He said while putting his hand in his shirt. "I have the other half of the heart so that we can stay together forever."

I looked at jason in the eyes and my eyes started to get teary, I bursred out crying and hugged jason tightly. I couldn't believe jason got me a necklace.

"Alexis its okay no need to cry I was just thinking of u"

"Jason thank you so much." I kissed him on the cheek I didnt kniw what I was thinking why did I kiss jason why omg this is awkward im freaking out!!!!

Jason POV.
Alexis said thank you to me while she was crying, she kissed my cheel and I melted inside, I love her so much I couldnt get her out my mind.

"Um jason im so sorry I did it as a thank you kiss not anything else." I lied to him I did it hecause I loved him and because it was an accident.

"Alexis its ok. People make mistakes"

"People dont accidentallykiss each other" she said while blushing.

"Well lets just watch tv and prerend nothing ever happened." I suggested.

"Okay."

----------15minutes later--------------
Alexis and I watched tv silently. Thats when alexis layed her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes to nap. I knew she was tired from all the chores and it was 10:45am so I let her sleep.

Alexis POV.
I layed on jasons shoulder and I slept clamy, he was very comfortable and I didnt want him to leave me.