1/3

huge time skip, didn't want to stretch this book out more than it needed to, here are the letters!

-

It was finally the day. This is where it all ended, where it all came to a halt. All in one simple action.

George wrote in his journal first. Letters to everyone he's ever loved. He'd already made sure to send some of these back to England.

His first letter was written to Dream, who he thought was to be the love of his life.

~
Dear Dream,

I thought about kissing you while writing this, and yesterday. Also the day before that. I know I'll think about kissing you tomorrow, while I'm performing. I know I'll think about you one last time. On the edge. How it could've felt to kiss you slowly while you traced my jawline, then having me feel my fingers against your lips. I wished to kiss you in all the Pinterest moments I see. In the car, while the rain was falling so hard we could only hear our breath while we kiss. I thought about kissing you on our doorstep, of our new home of course. But, that was just me thinking too far. Thinking too far and deeply hurt me. Hurt me more than you could ever hurt me. A lot of things hurt me more than you could ever have imagined.  You don't know that though. It's better off you didn't. You seemed happier without knowing, happier with Leo. Or, used to be, I guess. You're an idiot for getting back with him because I've noticed you feel like shit with Leo. It's plastered all over your breathtaking face. You look around the room for anything besides yourself. I know you've lost yourself, just like me. There was no moving on with you, just running. Hence writing this now. Maybe the tears will stay wet for you, so we won't forget each other. I promise I won't forget you but, I don't think you can promise the same. I won't even ask you to.

Maybe we will love each other in another life?

~