2/3

Dear Sapnap,

I'm so sorry I'm leaving you. But you'll be better off without me. I promise. I promise with all my heart you'll feel the relief. You'll be okay. Take a breath, take some time to think, just take some time to relax. You chased after my problems while running away from yours. You don't deserve to feel like shit, yet I made you feel like it. And I'm so sorry for not taking action sooner. I should've isolated myself sooner so you wouldn't hurt as much. Enough about me. You're the reason I stayed this long. The reason I had hope. The reason to live. You are the thread of life I had left. And I couldn't be more thankful. When I thought I couldn't do it anymore, I would always remember you. You are the bright stars I talk to at night, even though I pretended they were the last resort. As I think about it more, I talked to the stars because I knew they wouldn't respond and let me know I was in the wrong. And as I write this, I now know I was in the wrong and I couldn't realize that. If you had told me I was in the wrong, I would've gone ballistic. I hate being in the wrong and you know that. I still talked to you though, just in different ways you weren't aware of, until reading his of course. And sometimes, I think it's good you didn't know. I think you know more than I thought you knew, but I choose to ignore that just so I think you aren't struggling as much. I'm sorry I'm not good at expressing how I feel, I know that annoyed you. But it was for the greater good. Remember that for me? Also, remember I love you more than the stars in the sky. More than dancing in the rain. More than listening to music. More than looking out the window while I romanticized my life. I love you oh so much. Words couldn't begin to explain it, never ever. As I sit next to said window writing this, I glamorize my life one last time. I love you Sapnap. To my best friend, savior, and forever brother. You were the home and sibling I always wished for.

Take yourself back to the night we met for some closure, okay?

~