✦ chapter thirteen

13.
you've got a wandering eye, you must be out of your mind to love anyone but me, you've got me overwhelmed, you're freezing cold then hot as hell, wish i could say goodbye but no i'm stuck on you ❜ — STUCK ON YOU, michelle

❛you've got a wandering eye, you must be out of your mind to love anyone but me, you've got me overwhelmed, you're freezing cold then hot as hell, wish i could say goodbye but no i'm stuck on you ❜ — STUCK ON YOU, michelle

PRETTY BOY
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AT THE CENTRAL tv studios, you enjoy your front row seat to ra*bits photoshoot. You even forgot you're amongst those in charge of making this a successful shoot. Whilst the flickers of lights and equipment were functioning, you find it funny how you're practically marveling at your own work, but in the center of it all, Ra*bits were the ones bringing out the vision of the bubble galore project.

As the boys posed, the bubble machines flew about and roamed the white background screen. Their costumes consisted of brand new creations by the project's partner— a clothing line gaining popularity within the younger generation. Picks of baggy shirts, denim jackets, and sweater vests were taken in this morning. Parachute, cargo pants, and jorts had also been delivered with accessories of circular hair clips and necklaces to match the bubbles.

"That does it. Good job, everyone!" Hirata clapped his hands as the lights dimmed down. The staff was dismissed as Ra*bits left their white screens. Still in an admiring position, you sigh in both weariness and alleviation for this project being half done already.

"Producer, this bubble project is real fun." Hajime appeared before you. Mitsuru came by your side, too.

"Mhm, thanks a lot for this!" Mitsuru giggled, throwing up a thumbs up, "you did it, nee-chan..!"

"Awh, this means a lot to me," You press a hand to your warm cheek, hoping it wasn't obvious that being called 'big sister' moved you, "but Hirata also worked hard for Ra*bits to have this gig. So the thanks should go to him."

As you said those words, Hirata arrived next to you with Nazuna and Tomoya. "We all worked ambitiously on this, we're all deserving of a reward." He chuckled, holding his camera and pointed at where his flash drive would be, "I'll have these up on the computers in the office down the hallway. I'll call you all once they're ready."

"We can't wait." Tomoya spoke. You nod in agreement.

"Yeah, thank you." Nazumi smiles. He turned to you once Hirata walked out of the occupied studio, his hands went on his hips as he looked questionably at you. "ya know, we thought you were goin' to be the one takin' the pic'shures."

"Oh right..and you handled knights' photoshoot in the forest, but for us.." Tomoya hummed confusedly.

"That's true. What happened?" Hajime questioned, head tilted. An inelegant shift in your posture came, and you pushed your clipboard to your chest.

"Ah, well...it's true that I was in charge of the camera work for Knights, but that was graded by Saegusa." 'for some reason' you'd like to add. You closed her eyes and sigh out leisurely, "I got an 80, but I was supposed to get above a 90 if I wanted to photograph this project. At least, the prints sold and Knights was satisfied with my work."