DYNAMOS!!

The scene changed to what looked like a studio apartment

The scene changed to what looked like a studio apartment. Seeing Donna walking through it. Tanya snd Rosie sitting in the window.
"Where is that?" Tony asked not recognizing where his daughter was. "Oh, that's the apartment that me, Tanya, and Rosie owned," Donna responded looking at her father.
"Owned?" Steve asked confused. "I moved... To Greece." Donna responded. "GREECE?! Is that where you went for two years?" Tony asked angrily. Donna didn't respond but gestured to the screen. Tony begrudgingly sat back down.
"He didn't come. He didn't come. My father-" opening the middle window causing Tanya to almost fall. "Can you believe he didn't come?"
Tony sunk back in his seat at the glares everyone else was shooting him. Clint crossed his arms scowling at Tony. As a father himself couldn't even imagine missing his kid's graduation.
"He never comes," Tanya responded. Donna sighed. "And every time I get surprised, I gotta get better at that." She starts picking up bottles from the ground. "You give that man hell when you get home." Donna stands. "I'm not going home." She sits pouring the liquid into her glass. "Not for a long time."
"I'm still mad at you for that by the way." Tony turned to his daughter. Sighing Donna looked at him. "Look can I be honest?" Seeing his nod she continues. "I don't regret it even slightly. You know why because I met fantastic people on my way to Greece, and when I got there so you just have to deal with it." Before Tony could respond the movie started again. Harry, Bill, and Sam smiled at her words.
Tanya glances at rose smirking. "Ah, the old 'stay away as punishment' ploy." Rosie stood up. "I tried that once, but my parents just rented out my room." She sighed. "And sold your dog." Tanya reminded her.
"Wait her parents sold her dog? And rented out her room. Did they even look for her? What the hell!?" Bruce asked confused. "Yeah, Rosie doesn't have the best parents ever." Donna shrugged as if it was normal. Bruce stared at her before relaxing back into the chair muttering something about bad parenting.
"Oh, it's not punishment it's the opposite." Donna stood up with a small smile. "It's like a gift to myself." "Where will you go?" Tanya sounded confused. Turning around Donna responded. "Anywhere- everywhere. Life is short the world is wide, and I wanna make some memories."
"Am I really that bad?" Tony asked a little confused and hurt by his daughter's words. "No-" Donna sighed wistfully. "The world is just that beautiful." Happy with her answer Tony nodded.
"So... In other words, you're leaving us!" Rosie simplified. Donna put her hand to her chest as if offended that she would ever imply that. Breathing out. "Oh, I never would. I'm just setting out feelers for our future." She says putting her hands out.
Tanya and Rosie looked at each other knowingly. Chuckling Donna put her hand out. "Come on. We'll always have each other." The other two stood up quickly. In unison, they screamed. "Dynamos! Dynamite! Sleep all day and whoop all night." They moved their hips forward, laughing.
Everyone was smiling at the loyal friendship. "That's so cute that you have that bond. I wish I could have a bond like that." Natasha sighs softly. Clint scoffed in offense. "what am I then a toilet brush?" "Well... I can see the resemblance." Natasha smirked teasingly. Not wanting a fight to break out bruce quickly stepped in. "Okay, guys we get it, that's enough." The two stopped and leaned back in their chairs, pouts evident on their lips.
The screen then showed a montage of the 'Dynamos' packing Donna's bag throwing clothes into the air, laughing, and enjoying their last moments together. Rosie tried to carry the bag down the street. The other two trying to help but evidently making it worse and the suitcase opened, Donna's clothes going everywhere. The scene then changed to Donna hugging them goodbye at the airport. Placing Her hat on Donna's head, Rosie leans into Tanya's arms both of them sighing watching the third member of their trio leave. It shows Donna walking off the escalator.
Being the drama queen he is Clint started crying leaning into Natasha, only to have her push him off her, though a smile was present on her face. And Thor being the emotional one picked him up and hugged him while sobbing. Donna smiled sadly watching the scene missing her friends. Bill put his arm over her shoulder sighing softly.

'C' is typing........

How'd you do? Whoever's reading this. I know this chapter is short but I had to get it out of the way. And in this book, we're going to pretend it's totally normal to burst out into song.
I do have a question though would I bring in Tanya and Rose to react as well?
{823}}

I do have a question though would I bring in Tanya and Rose to react as well?{823}}