The League

Metropolis

Tanks rolled down the streets of Metropolis as the army came in to clear the white Martians from the streets. The heroes helped the people escape from the rubble and helped them get back to their families. Once everybody was safe Nightwing turned to Flash.
"Can you speed everyone to a secure location?" Nightwing asked. Flash nodded before he run, in a blink of an eye Nightwing found himself standing in Star Labs. He turned around and watched as a red blur moved in and out of the lab, bringing each hero in one by one. Each one looked around in bewilderment until Flash finally arrived in the room sliding on one of the chairs as he entered.
"That's everyone" Flash stated as he pulled down his cowl. As he pulled down his cowl Silas and Iris walked in. They looked at the seven heroes in front of them in amazement.
"Who are these people?" Batwoman asked unsure what to think of Iris and Silas.
"Wait are you Dr Stone?" Blue Beetle asked stepping closer to Silas. Silas nodded as Blue Beetle extended his hand. "I'm Ted Kord, I've followed your work for years. You did a seminar at my university once it was awesome" Blue Beetle stated. Blue Beetle pulled down his cowl revealing his face. "Also Flash can you make sure my wife is okay, I didn't bring my phone" Ted asked. Flash sighed before speeding out and returning with Ted's wife Melody. Ted rushed over embracing her in a hug.
"Do we need anyone else?" Flash asked.
"Where not there but we can still communicate with you guys" Barbra stated through the comms.
"Cool, does this mean we won?" Booster asked the group.
"Yeah we won, I've hacked into the government's database. They are rounding up the white Martians that are on the planet" Barbra stated through the comms.
"So you saved the planet? How did you guys do that?" Melody asked.
"Oh I ran round this machine at the speed of light to brighten the sky" Flash answered with a smile.
"You know you almost died running that fast" Supergirl stated worry underlying her voice. Iris and Silas turned to stare at Flash.
"Yeah, I knew what could happen but I needed to stop the invasion" Flash responded.
"Wait so you knew you could die and you did it anyway without telling any of us?" Supergirl asked loudly. Flash just nodded worriedly. Supergirl walked over and punched Flash in the arm before storming out.
"What was that about?" Flash asked as he rubbed the arm that Supergirl had just hit. the room just smiled at him.
"In my experience you should probably follow" Nightwing stated with a laugh. Flash followed his advice and followed Supergirl out. Blue Beetle turned to look at Melody.
"I wasn't that naive when we met right?" Blue Beetle asked Melody.
"Well considering I asked you out are you really one to judge?" Melody asked with a laugh.

1 Week later
Gotham City
Arkham Asylum

Kate sat in the padded cell opposite Beth. Beth smiled as Kate told her about the alien invasion.
"Yeah I could see it from my window, a few people escaped when the walls were destroyed" Beth stated.
"Don't worry the police and Batwoman will find them" Kate replied easing Beth's thoughts.
"So you still on your own or is there someone other then me in your life?" Beth asked with a smile. Kate smiled in response.
"Well I've made some new friends" Kate stated. Beth laughed at the announcement.
"Kate Kane making some friends, never though I'd see it. I'm guessing still no special girl in your life" Beth asked curiously. Kate shook her head.
"No just the friends at the moment" Kate replied.
"Times up Kate!" the guard spoke from outside the cell. Kate and Beth looked at each other before giving each other a hug.
"Bye sis" Kate said as she left the cell. As Kate walked through the reception to the Asylum Renee Montoya walked through the doors with a criminal in handcuffs. She passed on the criminal to the guards and filled in some paperwork. Kate looked over at Renee and moved towards her. "Hey your detective Montoya right?" Kate asked. Renee looked up at Kate.
"Yeah, yourrr Kate Kane right?" Renee asked trying to remember where she knew Kate from.
"Yeah we met when my sister went missing a while ago" Kate explained.
"Oh yeah, how have you been, and how's your sister?" Renee asked a smile forming o her face.
"We're both doing okay, errr do you want to go out for a drink sometime?" Kate asked whilst putting her hand in her pockets. Renee smiled as she wrote down her number on a piece of paper and passed it to Kate.
"Sure, just give me a call" Renee stated before she walked out of the asylum. Kate smiled before putting the piece of paper in her pocket.

Blue Valley

"Jamie food is ready!" Jamie's mother shouted up the stairs. Jamie walked down the stairs his headphones around his neck and hoodie over his top. He walked into the dining room and sat at the table where his food was placed. A letter dropped through the leaflet box on the door and flopped to the floor. Jamie looked at the leaflet and went over to pick it up. He turned to look at his mother.
"Kord Industries big reopening, email Ted Kord for business inquires or job opportunities" Jamie read out. Jamie looked up confused. "Who the hell is Ted Kord?" Jamie asked.

Kara and Iris's Apartment

Kara was laying blankets on the sofa her and Iris had in the living room. Meg'ann stood behind her watching Kara.
"So since your planning on staying on this planet you can stay here until you have a place to live but you will also need a more human name to blend in" Kara explained.
"Hello Megan!" Meg'ann stated in a silly voice. Kara and Iris both laughed.
"Yeah Megan is a good name to go with" Iris confirmed with a smile.

Gotham City

Dick stood in front of a building sight with Barbra seated in her wheelchair beside him. The building was situated at a warehouse in Gotham that had been destroyed by the failed invasion.
"So these schematics are what you designed?" Barbra asked as she looked over the blue sheet with the drawings of a massive building on it.
"Yeah it will be a place for all of us to meet when we need to come together" Dick explained.
"You think you will need to come together again?" Barbra asked worried.
"Hey Bruce needed are help and the world is a pretty big place. One person isn't big enough to save the world. So as much as I hope this will never happen again, Bruce taught me to always be prepared" Dick stated.
"So what will this be Justice League HQ?" Barbra asked.
"You should't let the news call us that name, but I was thinking more of a Hall Of Justice" Dick exclaimed with a cheeky smile.

Georgia
Freeland
Garfield High School

A class sat in a lesson. They watched as a tall African American teacher and stood at the front with a smile on his face.
"Where's the future?" the teacher asked.
"Right here" the students shouted
"And who's life is this?" the teacher asked.
"Mine" the students responded with a shout.
"And what are you gonna do with it?" the teacher stated, asking his final question.
"Live it by any means necessary" the students responded with smiles on their faces. The teacher smiled at the class as a flicker of blue lighting flashed across his eyes.