1- unknown parcel and insecurity

Tanisha pov
"Kinju yrr"
"Tanu yrr"
"Kinna"
"Tanna"
"Please na"
"No na"
"Mujhe chhod kr jo tum jaayoge, bda pachataaoge, bdaaa pachtaoooogggggeeeee"
"Bs kr meri maa, thik h nhi jaa rhi, okay"
I grinned happily. Actually what is going on is that she is soon going to marry my reel life husband Karan Patel and he want her for a coffee on 23 but that was our (kinjal and Tanisha) date to meet each other. When we were 5, we decided to meet on 23 every month and eat kulfi while talking about our lives and if we can't do that so we will find any way to do so. What hurt me most was that now i had to convince her to come on 23 with me. It feels like I lost her. I know I'm being immature but dude what I can do.
Na re, na re na re na re na na na
Na re na...
Mera din bhi tu, meri shaam
I pick up the call without seeing caller ID because I closed my eyes to calm myself.
Person- "Ms. Shah you have a parcel here".
Me- "oh ok bhaiya I'm coming"
"Kinjal I'm going downstairs, there's a parcel"
"Okay"
I went to downstairs, dunno why they didn't come to the room, maybe because we live at 11th floor, but still they can take lift, maybe they have fear of lift. But after reaching there i understand why they didn't give it at my room. This was a huge parcel i ever got. It has balloons on it.

I signed the paper, and started thinking how to take this to the room and who send this.
"Maybe your fan send this" Kinjal suggested as I called her downstairs.
"Dunno"
She take out all balloons and went towards the lift wait what nooo. "Kinjal Joshi what are you thinking you are doing?". "Ohh i just help you na, see i took out the balloons and now you carry that box okay, I'm going, i have to talk to Karan about something byee."
What just happened.....that Karan Patel ohh i will kill you once I see you, i swear. Meri koi izzat hi nhi h yr. Itne paise aur fame ka kya fayda.
I asked society's secretary Mishra ji for the help and after 20 min i was able to get that box to the room with the help of Mishra ji and his helpers. "Yayy, Tani i got selected". I look at her confusingly. "Arrey baba, i have a audition for a serial and i got selected." "Ohh". She stopped jumping and dancing and looked at me. "What 'ohh' are you not happy?" "Ofcourse i am why would I not be" "Tanisha, tell na what happened and are you really happy cause you not look like that you are." I stayed silent and closed my eyes to calm my self, count to 10 and smile. "I am just shock because I just get to know now that you had gave a audition. Anyways I am happy for you and let's have our special celebration." I said while opening the box, i thought that i and kinjal would open it together but i don't think that is going to happen. "Tani..." "Stop, shh... Just don't. I think I will open it later, let me go and make you a tea or coffee?". "Tani, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry and also i had .....to....go now so..." "Ohh, no problem i understand now you don't have time for our special celebration and not for 23, it's okay no problem, i understand and you don't have to change your schedule for me, you can go with Karan tomorrow,it was silly of me to behave like a kid and wait for this day every month and also i remember i have a interview tomorrow." She looked so guilty and sad that now I feel sad so to lift up her mood (and mine too) " achha baba, now I'm going to make a masala chai for us and until then you are not going anywhere okay.". "okay".      " that's my girl" i ruffled her hairs and went to kitchen.
"Bye and all the best".
"Bye".
Kinjal left for meeting for her show and here I am sitting in front of this box trying to figure out what's inside this. Well for that you need to open it. What if it has bomb or drugs or illegal stuffs. Ohh shut you overthinking up and open it now.

Inside the box, there were photos of Darshan Raval??? What

Inside the box, there were photos of Darshan Raval??? What. And after looking through the box i figured it out that this box is not for me but for Mr. Raval. Did the  blue family get addressed wrong? But they'll not get person name wrong na. Maybe the delivery person get it to wrong address or the parcel get exchange. And now what should I do?
Hey guys I hope you like the chapter. What do you think Tanisha would do? And what about Kinjal? Do comment about your views or suggestions.❤️✌🏼.