8- bestie talk

Kinjal's pov
After our 'date' we cam back to mine and Tani's house to see what darshan and Tani was doing. "Tanisha will be fine, kinjal... don't worry, Darshan is with him" Karan kept saying this to me. But i am worried about her. I went to her room and saw Tanisha was sleeping peacefully on the bed and darshan was sleeping while sitting next to the bed, they were holding hands. "Ohh Teri" exclaimed karan. I shushed him, and cover both of them with different blanket. But karan woke darshan up and darshan get frightened that he shout, which broke tani's sleep. I was glaring at Karan. 'sorry' he mouthed. I just turned to see Tanisha, she and darshan were looking at each other, i cleared my throat, both of them look away blushing or embarrassing or both. I don't know why Karan was behaving like a child seeing this all. "Karan, i think we should leave" said Darshan and left not before making an eye contact with Tani. Karan followed him. I crossed my hand and stand in front of Tani for answers. She sighed and asked me to sit. "Remember the parcel of darshan that came here and he came to take that parcel. There was a parcel of mine which was delivered at his address. The parcel was from.......him" she said in teary eyes. I understood about whom she is taking, i signalled her to continue. "He returned the ring in a pendent, and left a note saying i deserve better and blah blah, you can read it. I knew this was going to happen but still why this is so hard to believe Kinjal. I trusted him when he said not to trust him, I loved him when he said not to love him, I care for him even when he said he will hurt me. He always push me away but i always found a chance to go to him. He loved me even if he denied it. He always said he will hurt me, i deserve better, he is not good for me. He leave me now, and i knew this will happen one day, i was ready for this but it really really hurts. Why he underestimate himself? You know what I'm not going to be crying over him because he will get hurt, he can't see me crying. He want me to move on and live my life so I'm going to do that. And for that someone better, i don't know about that. I will first focus on my professional life... what's say." "Hmmm.... good that you are going to move on and focus on your career. All the best. And I'm with you. And for that jerk.. don't look at me like that, he is a jerk, a coward, anyways for him let's not think and talk about him. Now tell me about what happen here with darshan." She narrated me the story. "Are you fine now, and what was the nightmare, i thought you were not having them since a month". "Actually Miss, i slept at day so they are daymare then, and ya i was not getting them since month but after that parcel, they started again, so i was not sleeping, but today that Blue man raval made me sleep and see i got a nightmare" "You mean daymare" "Ya Ya that" We both laughed. "What about this Blue man raval hmm?" I smirked at her. "Shut up, I'm going to take a bath bye" she went.

Karan pov
I and darshan are in car right now. "Why are you smiling like that?" he asked me. "Loveee isss innn thee airrrrrrr" "Shut up your voice, it just like ghosts are crying" "Tell me, see i know you love her, i put this date not only for me and kinjal but also so you can get some time with Tanisha" "First, thankyou my friend for this. Second i don't love her i just like her" "Ya, stalking her, watching all her movies again and again, getting excited when you get a song to sing for her movie, asking Naushad Bhai to offer her a song video with you, taking care of her, and beating her haters, sending her flowers, gifts as her fan, you made a fan account of her darshan, literally, you beat me and didn't even talk to me when I was marrying her in a show, for fake marriage. Asking me about her, sending food to her etc etc.....list goes on. And you are saying you don't love her. You literally think about her first before yourself, you were so tensed about her in these 2 years."  "Just focus on driving Patel, I'm sleeping" He again ignore this topic. Ohh God what should I do? I think i should talk to kinjal about this and also ask her about Shivam.

Hey guys hope you like the chapter.
Do vote, comment etc etc
Spread love 💙