9.

Darshan's pov.
I was in the office of indie music label because Naushad Bhai called me for a new project. "Darshan we have a new song for you to sing and also you are going to act in it, we just need a female lead actress."said Naushad Bhai. "Bhai, i know a girl she is an amazing actress, if you say I can call her now"said Hardil smirking towards me. Who he wants opposite me? "Who" asked Naushad Bhai. "Tanisha Shah" replied Hardil. I choked my saliva. "Darshan are you alright" asked bhai worryingly. Hardil was controlling his laugh. I just nod. If you don't know Hardil, he is one of my close friends and a good singer. "So darshan are you fine with her" asked bhai. "ofcourse he is bhai, he is more than fine" replied Hardil who was looking more excited than me. I said yes and messaged her. But i forgot i don't have her number, so i messaged her on insta, actually i was going to message her but then Hardil came to me while speaking to someone on the phone "ha bha- mera mtlb tanisha, darshan wants to talk to you"he was smiling mischievously. I looked at him at horror but he just hand over his phone to me. How did he got her number? Seriously you are thinking this now darshan!!.
D for darshan and T fir Tanisha
T: hello??? Hellooo??
D: umm hiii. Oh hello Isha. How are you?
T: Isha who? I am Tanisha darshan. And i don't think so that, that Isha is going to be fine now.
D: It's your name Tanisha that I've given to you. If you don't like it so I'm sorry. And why does it matter if there is someone else I'm talking to?
T: no no I'm sorry. I like it. And it doesn't matter you can talk to anyone, who am I to Stop you?
D: but i want to give you that right. I don't want to talk to anyone else except you Isha.
T: wh..what?
D: oh nothing, it was just Indie music is working on a song and if you want you can be the lead actress for the song opposite to me. If you are okay with it
T: ohh i would love to work with you...i mean with Naushad sir and the team. And i don't think that was nothing, i wish you have just said that darsh. Bye i need to go.

Before i could have said anything she cut the call. Did we just flirt or what? Didi she get jealous? Ohh stop thinking much. I quickly save her number to my phone and handed Hardil's phone to him. I hope with this song we both get a chance to know eachother and to meet. I am soo happy that i just jumped and spinned like a child.

Hope you guys like the chapter. What's say about their conversation.
Spread love 💙