13.A little problem

Third person pov
"Guys" kinjal said all of a sudden between a conversation happening between her, karan, hardil, jyugal, lijo bhai. "What happened" asked karan worriedly. "Tani and darshan will work together soon but you know tani loves to share whatever work she is working or whatever happening on the set but on the other hand Darshan loves to keep it a little secret and tease his blue family." All of them were confused and horrified thinking what would happen, because you all have seen only the sweet moments between them, but they both are polar apart the common thing they love is their fan and tea. They both argue on small topics. Karan remembered when they went for the shopping for him and kinjal, Tanisha and darshan was fighting over what to take elevator or stairs, then they started fighting for a kurta for karan one like red kurta other like black. Tanisha wants to eat cake so she insisted to go to bakery but darshan wanted to have a proper lunch so he insisted to go to a restaurant or dhaba or for Street food. They both were arguing like kids and ignoring each other like one is suffering from any communicable disease. But while handling both of them Karan and kinjal get a little experience of parenthood and embarrassment. Kinjal saw a notification.
@ tanishah2z added a story.

Excited for the new work, it's a
song video guys with one of my favourites singer and my
very good friend. You all will
love it. Lots of love and hugs
💕🤗.
Until then guess who he
is I'll update you later.

#backtowork

"She added a story" kinjal showed them the story. "Well... atleast she didn't tag anyone" replied Hardil.
_________

After few minutes, Darshan saw her story and called her several times but she was not picking up, she cut the call. Darshan leave a voice note which accidentally played.
D: Why are you not picking up calls. Afraid of me after what you have fone. Realised your mistake hm? Isha i told you not to upload anything related to our project. I want to give blue family a surprise, and which has already been if not fully but a little ruined by news channels. Can't you understand that. Control you emotions for God sake Isha. Have patience.

Darshan was angry on her and also disappointed. But he misunderstood the story as every one else.
Tanisha was not the only one listening to this. She excuse herself not before telling them to not to tell anyone about this. It's just a misunderstanding, he wanted to send this message to Isha one of his friend maybe but not to me. Sorry guys. I'll just inform him. She fakes a smile and went out of the room.
She called him and he picked up immediately.

T:Are you high or what Mr. Raval. It's you who need to control his emotions and have patience. And what you think its only you who is my favourite singer or my singer friend. The story was not about you. But surely there will be a post about you now and I'm going to tag you there. Because I was in a meeting when you called me and that was the reason i was not picking your calls. And that note was listened by 10 more people including me. And if this meeting didn't go in my favour I'll swear i will upload everything about our project if I didn't change my mind to not to do the song.

She cut the call and compose herself, and went back to the meeting she was having with the directors, producers, co actors, writers and the one she did not like news reporters also. They were discussing about a web series, and directors and producers were having second thoughts about Tanisha to take her in or not. She do have a great and strong fan following but also do have enemies in the industry which are powerful and rich, they can't risk their career. They first refused her because of her past news but she had now clear her name out of that incident. Now they have no choice to left until the voice note happened. They refused her to be a part of the series because of her lack of professionalism and some professional and personal disputes.
They all left the meeting except Shikha who was smirking at her, she was the one who wrote that article about her and darshan, she had written many articles defaming Tanisha. "Don't worry i will not write anything about it.... directly...for now. Have good luck." She said and left. Tanisha just stand there numb because this series can be a good chance for her comeback. But she lost this and all because of...... Darshan Raval.

Hope you like this.
Spread love. 💙