16. glaring day

Tanisha pov
I was glaring at the person sitting right beside me, driving the car. He looked at me with the most innocent face and goofy smile. We both were silent during the ride. We reached our destination, he quickly get out of the car and open the gate for me. I glared at him and shut the door hardly. "Ow my sweetie pie my car" he whined like a child. I rolled my eyes. Someone chuckled at the background, we both look towards the chuckling sound, there was standing Amaal Malik. I became instantly happy and run towards him saying bhaiyyaaaa and give him a tight hug.
"Woah" he exclaimed.
"Now I am sad" Aarman pouted.
"I didn't see you coming" i said to him and fist bump him. We both don't do hugs normally.
Darshan cleared his throat. We three looked at him.
"Hi.." he said awkwardly.
"Umm..hi" bhaiya said.
"Hey bro" Armaan said and handshake him.
"Not to be rude or something but why are you here dude" asked Armaan.
"Armaan you cannot ask someone anything like this" bhaiya scolded him.
"No bhaiya no need to scold Maan" i said to bhaiya but his one glare stop me from saying anything else so i changed my sentence. "I mean we should send Maan to coaching for communication skills" i said nervously. Amaal bhaiya is like my elder brother. We met at a award show, i was very tired and sick, only he noticed this and offer me to come to his house. Then I met armaan, Daboo uncle and Jyoti aunty. They were all very nice to me. Armaan and bhaiya know about Shivam and shikha (Shivam her ex and shika the news reporter)
"You are late by the way" said bhaiya changing the topic.
"I was on time but someone insisted to come with me and make us late" i said glaring at darshan.
We all went inside the house and were greeted by uncle and aunty. We all talked and laughed. Darshan easily socialize with them.
Armaan and darshan went to the studio and bhaiya went for his work. I was in the kitchen with aunty making snacks and gossiping. I was so happy to meet them after so many months. I was preparing pasta for armaan and khichdi for darshan, i remembered he didn't hve breakfast yet he must be hungry so i decided to make khichdi for him as he also love it. Aunty was preparing chaat for me.
I was craving for chaat for so long. (I am hungry now anyways continue with story).
I placed khichdi and pasta at the table already and was coming with my chaat to place it and aunty went to call darshan and armaan. They were playing with handsome malik, armaan's dog. Mostly darshan was playing with him, i looked at him, he was so happy. I am not a great fan of dogs and cats. But darshan really loves dogs and cats i guess. We are so opposite. I was just thinking this when darshan bumped into me and my plate of chaat fell down. It was so heartbreaking to see your food falling in front of your eyes. I was about to cry, call me immature or dramatic but my chaat. Darshan looked at me at horror, i was already glaring at him. Armaan patted darshan's shoulder and whispered all the best.
"Umm... Isha ah..well we can make another chaat right... i will make it again don't worry.... sorry" he said nervously looking at the floor where chaat fell and me. He gulped and looked towards aunty fir help. Aunty said " umm.. actually no ingredients left for chaat so..."
I glared at him.
"Ohh tanu you eyes will pain, you are glaring a lot today" armaan said.
"Yess, it's like she has a glaring contest or glaring day" darshan said. Both of them laughed. I went to the Armaan's room and locked myself. Armaan came to the room just to say not to mess his room. And i just did that. I thought of throwing their food but that is not a good thing to do. We should not disrespect food like this and also i cannot bear bhaiya's scolding. So i messed up Armaan's room by taking out his cloths and packing some of his hoodie and shoes for me and the NGO of orphan children of which i am the part of. I came out of the room, there was no one. I noticed a packet on the table, it has a note. It was chaat inside the packet by Armaan and darshan both. I took the packet and went to the backyard, i overheard Armaan was consoling darshan that i am fine not to worry about me and was telling stories about me with the help of aunty of how i used to call armaan whenever I was craving for something to eat and when I was angry on him i used to lock his room and mess his room.
I cleared my throat, they all looked at me. Darshan stand up quickly and was looking worried. I glare at him and bid bye to aunty. I glared at Armaan but fist bump him. He tickled me and i laughed.
We both went to the car, he started driving and was going to say something but i stop him. I tell him more like order him to stop the car. He asked what happened. But i signed him to come out and follow me. I sat on the car and he followed my actions. I opened the packet and started to eat the chaat. I asked him to eat but he refused -diet-.
"Oh ho Omakar will not get to know until you mess with me" i told him
He chuckled and we both eat the chaat and talked.
"You are really sacred of me" i asked him.
"Yess, more like i am scared of losing you" he said
"Here we go again"
We both laughed and went back to our respective houses. He dropped me.
Armaan messaged me about the shoot timing and about how darshan is so caring and good person, he approved him. I rolled my eyes while smiling and replied with 'hmm'. I get a peaceful sleep after days.

Exam finished. Hope you like the chapter. Do comment and vote.
Spread love💙