18. he is back....

Author's pov

It's been a week since the song launch. Armaan was busy in interviews. Tanisha refused to do interviews for now.
She was busy in reading her fan's messages about her song. She was very happy that her fans enjoyed the song.
"O chor ke jaane waale
Ab wapis na aaiyo
Bada badal chuke hai hum
Pehchan na paoge tum"
"Now i can think my song is successful" Hardil said while leaning on the door and smiling while seeing Tanisha humming his song. Beside him darshan was standing there staring at her in awe as she was looking beautiful even in simple t shirt and shorts, her hair were tie in a bun. Karan was videographing darshan's reaction and armaan was looking lost.
"Okay okay can we talk now" said kinjal excitedly and clapping her hands. Tanisha sided the things and made space for everyone to sit on floor with the help of darshan. "You look..." Darshan trailed off.
"Beautiful i know, but now can we move this stuff"
Kartik came inside with lots of food in his hands, while shraddha and Varun were as usual arguing. They all settled down with food.
"He is married but still act like a kid, i don't know what Natasha see in him" shraddha said angrily.
"Oh please you know i am sooo good looking, and it was you who started the fight chirkoot" said Varun.
They started beating each other. Varun mess her hair.
"Will you two shut up" yelled kinjal.
"Tell her"
"Tell him"
"Chirkoot"
"Pappu"
"Shut up both of you, otherwise I'll take your food" kinjal said.
They both take their food and hide it behind them. Kinjal was going to announce something but suddenly they heard a sound, they all look at Karan whose stomach was growling. He chuckled nervously and said " i think we should first eat something."
With this statement, no one waited for anyone's response, they all started eating their food.
"Let me eat pasta" said armaan
"No" replied Tanisha
"I'm dying please"
"You ain't dying"
"Let me eat it anyway"
He snatched the pasta and started eating. After eating and burping, they all were ready for the announcement.
"So.." started kinjal. " I am quitting acting" SILENCE.
BOOM Tanisha throw a pillow on kinjal's face.
"Atleast listen to me first" said kinjal irritatedly throwing pillow back to her and fixing her hair.
"See, i am opting for a writer..."
"Ohh you are going to make that cliche non logical tv serial" said Armaan looking at Tanisha and karan. "Hey" both Tanisha and karan protested.
"Let me speak yarr, why you all keeping me interrupting. I will beat you all."
Everyone sit silently and nodded towards her to continue.
"No, i am going to do short films on YouTube first, I'll make my own team, i know it is difficult but i really want to do this so...what you guys think are you with me or not" she asked looking at each and every one with hope in her eyes
"We are in" they all looked towards the door baba and Nishant were standing there. Tanisha stand up hug both of them.
"We all are in" said Tanisha.
"Yes" everyone replied.
"So give another news" baba said smiling to Kinjal.
Kinjal blushed and looked at Karan. They both stand together, hand in hand and karan said "Guys we are  getting married" SILENCE?? ofcourse not. Some of the boys pick karan up and other started to dance. Tanisha and shraddha were teasing and congratulating kinjal. Baba was just looking at the scene fondly. After minutes of talking and laughing, they all started doing random stuffs.
Varun, Darshan and shraddha were talking.
Kartik and Nishant were playing video games.
Hardil was scrolling Instagram.
Baba went to his house.
Karan and kinjal were planning their wedding.
Armaan was in deep thought.
Tanisha was figuring out Armaan's expression.
"Spill it" demanded Tanisha
"Huh" said Armaan
"What's bothering you?"
"N-nothing"
"Oh shut it and tell me"
"Ok, i saw Shivam, he is back in India" by saying this he try to see her expressions but Tanisha was expressionless and told him to continue.
"I saw him in Arya production house, i think you should tell darshan about him."
She looked at darshan he was already looking at her concerningly she just smiled towards him.
"Why would I tell him, i don't think it will matter or he cares"
"Tanisha you really need to go to mental health hospital. Just listen to me and tell him before it's late or some misunderstanding take place. And you know the reason why"
Tanisha nodded. Suddenly, door bell ringed, everyone was confused who will be there at 2 AM. tanisha looked at armaan with is it him? expression. Tanisha was going to open the door but Armaan stopped her and Darshan went to open the door. There was standing a man with bouquet covering his face. "Surprise" he removed the bouquet revealing his face. They all sigh in relief especially Tanisha and Armaan, they both exachanged look.
"Hey guys" said Amaal.
"Hello...but why are you here" asked Armaan.
"Congratulations kinjal and karan, sorry i know i am very very late, but nonetheless i came that is important and i am hungry" he ignored Armaan's statement and looked towards kinjal for food. He, armaan, Tanisha, Varun, shraddha, nishant, kartik were discussing about Shivam and shikha. Amaal told them that he saw shikha also in the Arya production house office. Who is Shivam and shikha exactly? Why they were there?
Everyone sleep but Tanisha was in confusion in what to do, how to tell darshan.
The next day every one went for their work. Tanisha, darshan, shraddha and Kartik went for shopping in the mall. Tanisha was observing a coffee mug when she heard a voice beside her saying "Hey beautiful" she turned around to see her biggest mistake and nightmare of her life. SHIVAM KUMAR.

Hope you guys like it. It's been a long time. How are you all?
Do vote and comment your views.
Thank you and spread love 💙