4

On the same day
Kinjal's pov
"No Karan" i said seriously to Karan, my soon to be husband. I am stuck between my bestfriend, more like my sister and my boyfriend, soon to be husband. Tomorrow is 23 September, this day is very important for three of us and you know what is common, it's MEE!!! You might be wondering what this date hold?? Lemme tell you now, with Tani, we became friends on 23 September 11 years ago(2010) and 11 hold a special place in her heart because.... when you are of 11 age you get your Hogwarts letter, so we completed 11 years of are friendship. It is strange and immature and weird BUT no one is going to jude my Tani *glares*.
And with Karan, well he has organised something for us, and he got tomorrow as free day from his work and all stuffs. After that he has a tight schedule for 1 month. So here I am in a DHARAM SANKAT. Here, I am trying to make him understand my situation but he is not giving up. He is hurt.
"Yr kinjal, this is not done" he get up and went from the cafe, leaving me alone. Why can't he understand me, why can't Tani understand me? I didn't tell her about the audition thing because she was busy with some producers and directors in meeting. She is really stressed in her both personal and professional life. Anyways thats another topic. I don't know how but i ended up cry a little bit. I get up from there and walked towards my scooty, but then I remember my pouch which has car keys, house keys and my wallet was with Karan. I sigh and call him but he didn't pick up the call. *Are you sure you want to marry him kinjal* my inner voice asked. I call Tanisha to pick me up bit she was also not picking my phone. What's with these two people today? I dragged my scooty along with me and went to home which takes 30 min. After parking the scooty, i went to the society and greet Ashok uncle, he is the guard of the society and a father figure to Tanisha. He said nervously" beta, i thik tani is not in good state, he told me about this and i cannot see her, leaving my duty and my phone has no recharge and i don't know how to see number from this phone otherwise I would have called you from the telephone" "who 'he' uncle" "darshan raval" i was confuse on what was happening, why he was here, what does he said to her, but keeping these thoughts aside i rushed to the room, the door was closed and she was neither opening the door nor picking up my calls. And now i was panicking which is rare case with me. Last year incidents were coming in my head. I shook all the thoughts and call Karan continuosly, but he was not PICKING UP!!! Oh god i don't have house keys, don't have scooty's keys, i don't know what has happened with Tanisha, what is she doing now. God just give her some common sense. I kept calling Karan but it says switched off 📴. WHAT THE ACTUAL F___. DARSHAN!!! i should call him but his number.... Ashok uncle, he must have note it. I rushed to him, i was just about to fall when someone managed to stop me falling, i looked and he was my saviour Karan. I hugged him and said" tani.....wo.... darshan....ashok un...uncle.... pl.. please.. please..help...her..tani." "shh shh I am here don't worry, nothing will happen to her..calm down. Let's go" I was not in my senses, i was just following him. He called someone and he became 'DAYA', not of taarak mehta ka ooltah chashma but of CID, because he broke the door. He smiled a little at his work and patted his own shoulder with his own hand. What is with this man today.
I entered the home and looked around and i was shocked to see what was there...