14. spending time with baba

3rd person pov

Tanisha left the meeting office and took a cab to her home. While going in cab, she remembered her first ever car she bought on her own two years back. She didn't even drove it properly just did a test driving because her car needed some paper work to done to drive it and to have car insurance. But before the paper work, some of her haters destroy her car in the parking lot of her previous society and then she moved to the new society she is living in now. It was a huge misunderstandings, between people and her, there was a girl name Taneesha who try to kill the manager of our Tanisha (note the spelling). People starting assuming that Tanisha Shah try to kill her. And our not so precious Ms. Shikha (who is not a Ms btw) wrote an article about this incident and intentionally writing Tanisha not Taneesha. When Tanisha clear her name, she simply said it was just a spelling mistake, i didn't mean to defame Tanisha. As if. This case was the reason she had suffered from lots of things.
She went to her room without even greeting her baba. Ashok uncle, her foster father noticed her behaviour and luckily it was the time his shift end, so he went to her room which was at 11th floor and he was suffering from some breathing problem and he was claustrophobic too, so he cannot take elevator and also cannot use stairs. But for his daughter he half way took the elevator and halfway took the stairs. He knocked the door. Tanisha opened it immediately, it look like she was going somewhere. "Baba.." she said in a low voice full of concern. "Baba you should have called me, i should have come, why did you come here, look you now out of breath. Come here and sit....let me open the windows and give you a inhaler." Ashok baba smiled at her scolding and sit near a window, the outside view was amazing. Weather was calm, wind was blowing, sky was a mixture of red, yellow, orange, pink colour. Tanisha gave him the inhaler and sat beside him. After sometime he spoke "weather look nice, didn't you want to go to Juhu, the weather is just like you love, look like today is a nice day."
She scoffed and said "ya very nice day, i just the loss the meeting baba and that's just because of that Koala 🐨 Raval" she narrated him the whole story. He just chuckled at her talk and how she talk about darshan.
"I happy darshan interrupted the meeting" he replied.
"What"
"Ya ofcourse, i cannot let my daughter work with that toxic and selfish people"
"Ya i understand they are not so good people but this would be a so good for my career"
"You will get more better projects than this one, and i am happy and I'll say thanks to darshan for this"
" no you will not he just talked so rudely to me, he get all his anger out on me"
"there is no fun when the relation is just of sweet talks, sometimes there should be some savoury too" "you are right but still I will not talk to him" Baba observed her and said "you want to talk to him you cannot live without him"
"Huh"
"you will wish to talk to him but your ego"he sigh and put his hand on her head and said "Tanisha don't let silly things ruin your special bond, do fight but don't break your bond, don't let anyone come between you both, no person, no hate, no betrayal, no trust issues, no ego etc etc" Tanisha nodded and they both talked about lots of things and laughed. This was a special father-daughter duo spending their time together. We should try to spend time with our parents even if they don't understand our generation and our thoughts, our perspective but we should talk abou some common topics which are limited i know. But try talking. They were having a laugh when someone ring the bell, Tanisha open the door. She was shocked, there standing Drashan with a paper bag with him(say no to polythene) .
"Ohh you come, come inside and sit beta, Tanisha make him tea" said Baba.
"Baba" she said back.
"Please Tanisha"
"Ok" she give angry look to darshan and notice his eyes and went to the kitchen, she thought of adding salt to his tea.

Meanwhile in the living room, baba and darshan were talking about Baba's health. Darshan came before also to meet him and nowhe get some medicines for him and his reports for the test he made baba took despite his denial.
"Chai" Tanisha put the tea with biscuits and snacks. Darshan drink the tea, his expressions changed he looked at Tanisha to see she was already looking at him. He just smiled but she expressionless ignore him. Darshan was hurt but he knew he made a mistake. Darshan drink his favourite ginger tea. Yes a ginger tea just the way he loved. Tanisha noticed his stressed eyes when he came to the house, he looked so tensed and exhausted so she changed her mind of adding salt to the tea but made a strong ginger tea for him that will help him to reduce his exhaustion. This was her love for him but she didn't accept this and told herself that she is just being nice and kind to him. She didn't care for him. Little did she know that baba noticed this all and give both of them blessings.
"What's that" said Tanisha.
"That's Baba's medicine and reports" replied darshan
"Wait what...what happened to you baba"
Baba chuckled and said "nothing beta, darshan just come sometime to visit me and he just insist me to get a full body check up and there's nothing to worry reports are normal and these medicines are of vitamins."
"Ohh" she wanted to thanks darshan and wanted to talk him so badly, but she was controlling herself. She mutter a small thank you and went to kitchen to put the cups.
Baba and darshan left. She sit on the bean bag in balcony, it was early night now and kinjal messaged that she will be late. Tanisha started drawing while humming the songs

Hope you like it
Spread love 💙