10. news articles

Third person pov

Tanisha was in meeting with Indie Music Label for her project with Darshan. She was super excited to do this song, as it can be a good chance to improve her professional life. She hasn't work for 2 years. On the other hand, Darshan was stealing glances at her in the meeting and was also excited to work with her. He liked her since a long time, when she was not even a actress. But she don't know anything. He planned to tell her all the things he wanted to during this song shoot. After meeting they both came to the parking lot. Tanisha was going with Darshan in her car to shopping for KIRAN wedding. Unaware of the paparazzi, they laughed and talked about few things while walking towards the car, Darshan open the gate for her dramatically and asked her to sit, they both went away. Paparazzi was their for someone else but they have now more spicy news for the public. They clicked their photos.

Next day.

The Entertainment Times

What's cooking between Tanisha Shah and Darshan Raval??

By xyz

Singer Darshan Raval and Actress Tanisha Shah was spotted outside the Indie Music Label office together, laughing and talking about something.
In the photo it can be seen that Darshan is opening the car door for her, and Tanisha can be seen blushing by his act. After that they both went away to God knows where together in the darshan's car.
Can we expect a song of Darshan featuring Tanisha. It's been a long time to see Tanisha on screen. Both of their fans are excited for the project if there is so?
But there are several questions in our mind to which we want answers-
Are the dating?
What happened between Tanisha and Shivam?
Is Tanisha cheating on Shivam?
Is Tanisha planning to ruin Darshan's life and career?
Does Darshan know about Tanisha as we know about her?

Follow for more updates....
I pray that God help Darshan with that toxic woman.

(Just imagine the above pictures as them)

After the news broke Tanisha gets hate and was troll for no reason. There were also people who supports her, but their message didn't reached Tanisha on time. She again get hurt and broke by seeing these messages.

Hope you like the chapter. It is not easy to be a celebrity. Some of us trolled, hate and judge them and didn't even think about their feelings.
Just want to say spread love 💙