4# Newspaper article about you two

Newspaper article about you two

Tony Stark - Iron Man:

Can this woman melts Tony Stark's iron heart?

One of the S.H.I.E.L.D agents told us the story how they met. Tony Stark crashed with his suit through the roof of her workshop. Now we want an answer for our question. Is this dinner in a fancy restaurant just an apology or an official date? Probably number two. We've never seen Tony so happy and romantic.

Bruce Banner - Hulk:

Has Dr Bruce Banner finally discovered the phenomenon of love?

It's a rainy and gloomy day. Nevertheless a couple takes a walk and enjoy the deserted street. To our surprise it's Bruce Banner also known as the incredible Hulk and a woman under an umbrella together. She doesn't seem to be afraid of him. We hope that the doctor finally found the love.

Steve Rogers - Captain America:

Captain America found his Ms America!

It's unbelievable! Captain America made a trip through the entire city with an unknown woman. (On the big picture) A hug, holding hands. As if this isn't enough e kissed her cheek. Are they a couple? Where they first met? We want to know every detail about their love story.  

James "Bucky" Barnes - Winter Soldier:

The Winter Soldier is still romantic and vintage...

(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) or better known as prank queen was seen in a car cinema with the Winter Soldier.  Her most famous victim Iron Man told us that they are just friends. (On the little picture with cake in his face) They look happy together even if the date is a little vintage, but so romantic.

Clint Barton - Hawkeye:

Will Hawkeye build soon a nest for his hawk lady?

A cute couple spend his time in a park together and fool around. It isn't a normal couple. Clint Barton or Hawkeye has fun with another S.H.I.E.L.D agent. Are they just friends or a couple? They look definitely like a couple in love. Of course the fan girls won't be amused.  

Natasha Romanoff - Black Widow:

The black widow isn't a widow anymore...

A S.H.I.E.L.D agent and a police officer as a couple? Sounds interesting. Natasha Romanoff and (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) take a walk through the city. It's obviously that they are couple, because they are so close and the little kiss. Surprisingly they show their love in the public. A lovely love story.  

Phil Coulson - Agent:

Agent + Agent = Couple?!

It's a sunny and beautiful day. There are normal couples everywhere. Not quite. Phil Coulson and (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N), two S.H.I.E.L.D agents enjoy the sunlight too. We haven't recognized Phil without his suit. They look as if they are in love. Now we want to know if they are a couple.