7# You get kidnapped

You get kidnapped

Tony Stark - Iron Man:

"Thank you, Jarvis!", you smile and take a sip of your drink. You feel a little bit alone, because Tony is on a mission and you have to stay at home. Suddenly you hear a sound of an opening door. Surprised you raise your eyebrows. "Is that Tony, Jarvis?", you want to know.

No response. "Jarvis?!", you try your luck again. "Damn it!", you jump on your feet and run into your bedroom. Someone stops you on the half of way. "Let me go!", you yell and want to kick him. The unknown person isn't alone. Another man grabs your second arm so you can't defense yourself. "No! You ...", someone slaps you in your face.

"Shut up! You are cheeky and tough. We like that! We are going to have a lot of fun", the man whispers in your ear. Without a further word you kick one of the men so he falls on the ground like a lamp. You try to get out of the grip of the last man. You're successful, but just a second long.

The unknown on the ground grabs your ankle. The fall hurts. Nevertheless you try to crawl away. They are stubborn like you. One of them hits you with the lamp. The world around you darkens. You don't want to give up, because you are a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. "Goodnight, sweetie", the unknown whispers before you pass out.

They are just two things, that you left. Some blood stains on the floor and a half destroyed living room.

Bruce Banner - Hulk:

"I'm going to be home soon. See you, my love", you end the call, while you go further the abandoned street. You believe someone watches you, but you are alone. "Don't freak out now, (Y/N)", you try to calm yourself down. Desperate you go faster.

Suddenly an arm sneaks around your waist. Of course you froze and your heart skips a beat. "It's really late for a lady like you", he whispers in your ear. You don't know what's more disgusting. His words or how near he is... Your head stops to work. "Get your hands off or I'll scream until everyone is awake", you reply finally.

To your surprise the unknown laughs. "No, don't ruin the wonderful atmosphere and I want time with you alone", is his answer. Now you feel something cold on your neck. "Apart from this. It would be a shame if something happens to you", the man adds.

You have to admit that you nervous and scared. "What do you want?", you ask him. With a smile on his lips he kisses your neck. "You", the unknown mumbles. Before you can respond or react he knocks you out. "Bruce will be very worried", without any trouble he lifts you up and carries you to his car. "Sorry, it's not really comfortable", the man says to you. Not a good ending for a day to be locked into a luggage space. He doesn't noticed that you lost your handbag. Someone has to find your bag.

Steve Rogers - Captain America:

"Sorry, the shop is closed", you say after you hear the door bell. "I'm an expectation, sweetheart", a male voice says. You wince, while your heart skips a beat. Scared you turn around to see a masked face. "So you are the girlfriend of the famous Captain America? You look so normal", the man continues to talk.

Without thinking you take a step back. You have the idea to escape through the door to the stockroom. Apparently the man knows what's going on in your head. He aims a gun at you. "Yeah. Nice gun, right? Now we are opinion", the unknown laughs. Suddenly you throw a flowerpot in his direction. Before you can open the door an arm sneaks around your waist.

"Don't touch me! Go away!", you yell and try to get out of his grip. He pushes you against the wall. You hit your head. "Don't tell me what to do. I touch you if I want it", he whispers in your ear. A lonely tear runs over your cheek. You have no idea how to handle this situation. "That's right. You are going to have fun with me", the man laughs.