11# Pets

Pets

Tony Stark - Iron Man:

You wanted something special. It takes you all your persuasiveness to convince Tony to get a pet. In the end he falls for your puppy eyes and you get a sweet ferret. His name is King Kong, because he acts sometimes like the movie figure. The ferret climbs on the top of the lamp and tries to defend his stolen snack.

Bruce Banner - Hulk:

You can't leave the pet shop without this sweet kitten. Her name is Puma, because one day she is going to be a little wildcat. Bruce loves the kitten as much as you and is really happy that you took her home. Sometimes Puma drives you and Bruce almost crazy. She invert your entire apartment and nothing remains in its place.

Steve Rogers - Captain America:

It doesn't take you long to convince Steve to get a pet. The famous Captain America fall for the black Labrador puppy after a few seconds. No, his name isn't Bucky but Tie. It's a really special name, 'cause he loves to play with all ties he find no matter how well you hide them.

James "Bucky" Barnes - Winter Soldier:

You fall for the sweet Staffordshire Bullterrier puppy so badly. Bucky has no chance to argue with you, because you are too stubborn and take the dog home. Secretly the Winter Soldier hoped that you would buy the puppy. His name is Steve, but Tony calls the dog Spangles. It's hilarious when the dog and Captain America look at you, because you called their name.

Clint Barton - Hawkeye:

You found this Beagle puppy in a box on the street. Without thinking you take the dog home. Clint isn't really convinced, but he can't resist your puppy eyes. You call the sweet dog Katniss to tease your boyfriend. He secretly loves the name of the dog. They two are almost inseparable. When you and Clint sit on the couch she always squeezes between you and him.

Natasha Romanoff - Black Widow:

You take a fox home, because his mother is dead and the poor thing would die alone. Natasha doesn't blame you for your damn hearth of gold. She loves the little fox like her own child. Even if the fox destroys everything he finds you can't be mad at him. His sweet eyes are your weakness. His name is Foxtrot, because it's funny.

Phil Coulson - Agent:

One day Phil comes home with an adorable kitten in his arms. The reason is that you've said that you feel alone sometimes. She should be your new best friend. The name of the kitten is Ghost. Why? She moves like a ghost. She appears next to you without a noise and disappears in the next second again. You and Phil love Ghost even if she's annoying from time to time.